Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Actually there was a time when my passtime and my friend's when we were at the shoping was, going to the toys r' us and start telling the kids that santa is not real :lmao
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Oh the weather outside is frightful...
But MH is so delightful..
And since I don't want to go..
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.. :XD
That sounds great! :zomg Nice poetry, Yuki-hime! :clap (I love that song btw.)

It should snow here next week, I can't wait for snow. :zomg
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

It's not really poetry, I just changed some words. LOL~
It's a bit of an impossible wish really... No snow here. Blame the tropical climate.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

I know, but it's still nice. xD

I'll send you some snow when it snows here, Yuki! Yes, I'll send you some yuki. xD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

I know, but it's still nice. xD

I'll send you some snow when it snows here, Yuki! Yes, I'll send you some yuki. xD
That's so nice of you. :hug

But the snow will melt once it gets here. :worrybunny
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

:comfort

There, there, Ksnowd! :hug It's alright. You're still getting presents. And remember, even if Santa doesn't exist... he will always be in your heart.
I know... :worrybunny

Oh the weather outside is frightful...
But MH is so delightful..
And since I don't want to go..
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.. :XD
:notrust

Actually there was a time when my passtime and my friend's when we were at the shoping was, going to the toys r' us and start telling the kids that santa is not real :lmao
.... How could you do that to those poor innocent kids :worrybunny

That sounds great! :zomg Nice poetry, Yuki-hime! :clap (I love that song btw.)

It should snow here next week, I can't wait for snow. :zomg
:notrust
It's not really poetry, I just changed some words. LOL~
It's a bit of an impossible wish really... No snow here. Blame the tropical climate.
:notrust
I know, but it's still nice. xD

I'll send you some snow when it snows here, Yuki! Yes, I'll send you some yuki. xD
:notrust
That's so nice of you. :hug

But the snow will melt once it gets here. :worrybunny
:notrust

What is this thing called snow?
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

I feel your pain Kdowns. (I'm assuming you don't get snow either?)

:XD I just get the searing sun, 40+ temperatures and maybe a barbeque (maybe plus a beer this year :rofl)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Christmas has no meaning nowadays. The day santa claus came in our thoughts before christ christmas was dead.
In my personal opinion. Christmas was never about Jesus himself, but a holiday where you celebrated family. Exchanged gifts as a token of appreciation much like the wise men showed appreciation towards Jesus. The fact that Jesus was born in a stable to me means that it doesn't matter where in society I am - Christmas will be there, and there will always be someone appreciating me.

There are a lot of things in the Bible that people misinterpret and I believe the birth, and life, of Jesus was one of them.

I personally don't believe that Jesus, as written in the books, never existed. I believe that he was a mere sect leader and that there are a lot of things added in the bible. Most, if not all events are symbolising something completely different to what actually happen and if people just read the bible and actually processed what it says, what happened and try to use their brains when reading - then we would see Christianity in a different, and more pure, light. As well as Islam and any other written religious text.

But then again. Religion are flawed, but only because people are flawed.
 
Last edited:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

In my personal opinion. Christmas was never about Jesus himself, but a holiday where you celebrated family. Exchanged gifts as a token of appreciation much like the wise men showed appreciation towards Jesus. The fact that Jesus was born in a stable to me means that it doesn't matter where in society I am - Christmas will be there, and there will always be someone appreciating me.
I also feel like christmas is about that. I said christmas is about Jesus cuse I see him as a personification of love and good. And even though I'd like to believe that this spirit is still present in us most kids only care about presents and one day they will become adults and celebrate christmas empty hearted.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

I also feel like christmas is about that. I said christmas is about Jesus cuse I see him as a personification of love and good. And even though I'd like to believe that this spirit is still present in us most kids only care about presents and one day they will become adults and celebrate christmas empty hearted.
Actually I completely disagree. When I was little I only looked forward to Christmas because of the good food and Santar clause, most children always have. We all knew about the religious meaning of Christmas but we prayed harder to Santa than Jesus - regardless of how many religious carols we sang.
It's not until they grow older they understand what a sacred holiday it is, a day to unite the family in love and joy to show appreciation for one another.

Now I for one am looking forward to going to Stockholm and being with my family and my brother-in-laws family, eat good food, exchange gifts and just enjoy my company.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

:notrust


:notrust

:notrust

:notrust

:notrust

What is this thing called snow?
ksnowd. :ohaielmo

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Christmas is something like a tradition for me. It's time when I can go home and meet my family, go to church, sing Christmas carols, eat cookies, exchange gifts, and decorate the Christmas tree!
Since I grew up never believing about Santa and I go to church every year, I can really celebrate it as Jesus' birthday (though it is not the exact date).
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

You're christian Yuki? :o
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

I see :amuse
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Nothing, I just respect your opinion :o
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

That's rare. :notrust
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Why are you so suspicious? Why is it rare? I think people are free to follow whatever religion they want.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Christmas isn't dead. It gives me an excuse to go shopping every other day. And the weather gets cold so that's awesome. Also, the music is warming and the food is great. You get to be with your family and all that jazz. Not to mention, it reminds me of when I was a kid, which is a very fun time to look back on.

But god damn I hate Texas. Where the hell is my snow? And the one year it snowed here ON Christmas (two years ago I think), I was in the desert in Utah. It was the biggest slap in the face ever and proved that this state hates me almost as much as I hate it. :yelling

But anyway, Christmas is awesome and I love it. It's only dead if you let it die yourself. :notrust

Even though I totally like Halloween better. :teehee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top