Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.
you started it...
you started it...


Is all that needs to be said.

...uninteresting?... Holidays... PLAY ALL THE SKYRIM YOU WANT...
Why has my thread died D:



I said I was gay in my thread yesterday, but I'm not......brought in a lot of trafficMy thread was interesting a few days ago
Coming out of the closet... No, because I am not Gay or Homo. I am Hetero. :3
I am not a Nutjob... I'll let the real nut jobs do their job

... I am questioning if that is actually the truth..I said I was gay in my thread yesterday, but I'm not......brought in a lot of traffic![]()
Why?... I am questioning if that is actually the truth..




Dunno I just went withh the flow and said that. I mean it's cool whenever you say "Stop bitchin' and be a man"Huh? What do you mean?