Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

you started it...
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

I did what? :gwah
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

:yaoi?
I think that's the start of it. :oh
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

amg noooooooes D;
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

lol Kdowns I see you're thread gettin some nice attention.

Also Progress on Skyrim? I've been playing flat out for God knows how many days now, I had to replace out of a large normal >__>
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Is all that needs to be said.

Also Baka... :fail

Fight the temptation of playing Skyrim!
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

As iff

I have endless holidays man.

Also now that I've repped out, I've only got 2 games. Also I'm going to get shot soon so yeah :lmao
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

... Holidays... PLAY ALL THE SKYRIM YOU WANT...

Why has my thread died D:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

... Holidays... PLAY ALL THE SKYRIM YOU WANT...

Why has my thread died D:
...uninteresting? :oh

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

I suggest coming out of the closet or acting like a nutjob :nod
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

My thread was interesting a few days ago :gwah

Coming out of the closet... No, because I am not Gay or Homo. I am Hetero. :3

I am not a Nutjob... I'll let the real nut jobs do their job
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

My thread was interesting a few days ago :gwah

Coming out of the closet... No, because I am not Gay or Homo. I am Hetero. :3

I am not a Nutjob... I'll let the real nut jobs do their job
I said I was gay in my thread yesterday, but I'm not......brought in a lot of traffic :jk
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

I said I was gay in my thread yesterday, but I'm not......brought in a lot of traffic :jk
... I am questioning if that is actually the truth..
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Hey man, you don't seem me bitching in my thread about is lack of activity...:XD
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Yeah Stop bitchin' and be a man :hip
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Huh? What do you mean?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

They want you to...uhhh *reads posts* ...stop bitching and be a man or something :imslow
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Huh? What do you mean?
Dunno I just went withh the flow and said that. I mean it's cool whenever you say "Stop bitchin' and be a man"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top