I see some Bulgarian here.
And I know that forum.
And I know that forum.
And I know that forum.





I'll give you tutor lessons...Yaaay!
Well, I'm not Russian, but I'm close enough.
By the way, I plan to study Russian at some point (again).![]()


Actually, to be honest, I haven't seen anyone besides you and me wearalphabeta
The funny thing is that there are many russians at Mangahelpers comunity, but practically noone posts here.![]()

Also there are people who are russians, but live in different countries here.
We actually are both in Europe and Asia, but still 80% of the population lives in European part of Russia, thus the majority of the population normally accepts that we are europeans.
Well, we have to bring them all into this place somehow.alphabeta
I saw about 10 or more besides me in different parts of mangahelpers.Also there are people who are russians, but live in different countries here.
![]()
I'll give you tutor lessons...
For free...
![]()



If I'm not mistaken, of course.
Now after you told me I really remember his previous nickname.
))
Like normally I can understand the general meaning of polish when I read and even considerable part when they speak, but sometimes it's really funny, because of the difference in the meaning of the same words.
) means shop in polish, while in russian the word склеп means tomb. 

