Who is your favourite Sabertooth member?

  • Sting

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Rogue

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Minerva

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Yukino

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Orga

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rufus

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Other (Comment)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frosch

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Lector

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jiemma

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    29

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Nice thread:super.My favourite characters are Sting,Yukino,Rogue and Minerva.I hope the guild gets more spotlight in this arc.
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
Nice thread:super.My favourite characters are Sting,Yukino,Rogue and Minerva.I hope the guild gets more spotlight in this arc.
Thanks a lot! I thought I should just make an ST thread so that my fanboy induced rants didn't make it to other threads. :p

Yeah, I'm hoping Sabertooth gets a shot at a Spriggan though I'm not sure how they will given the limited supply of them. That said Sting and Rogue need to have a fight to prove why they should have the honor of facing Acnologia so I could see Twin Dragons + Cobra vs Lacarde (or Invel if Hiro decides to mix it up).
 

Alvarez Princess

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
148
Reaction score
450
Country
New Zealand
Thanks a lot! I thought I should just make an ST thread so that my fanboy induced rants didn't make it to other threads. :p

Yeah, I'm hoping Sabertooth gets a shot at a Spriggan though I'm not sure how they will given the limited supply of them. That said Sting and Rogue need to have a fight to prove why they should have the honor of facing Acnologia so I could see Twin Dragons + Cobra vs Lacarde (or Invel if Hiro decides to mix it up).
Well if Gray is slated to fight Larcade if he's a Des (I hope), then I wouldn't mind if the twins+ cobra fight Invel.
Could make for some interesting balance match up made.
 
Top