Discussion Series All Time Relationship Rate [VOTING OPEN!]

Which of these magic types do you want in the rating?


  • Total voters
    35
  • Poll closed .

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
2,099
Reaction score
3,100
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Gryffindor Are we voting for the ship we want to be eliminated?

If so, why is Mystogan x Knightwalker in the list? :pwnge and who voted for them?! :guns:laser
I did. I assumed honorary elimination meant an "honorable mention". Haha.

I'm curious who the other person was though.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Ace is right. It is basically the honorable mention: the ships that didn’t make the main list.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
ohhh! in that case, vote for Mystwalker then! @everyone


omg! all those ships! :epicfacepalm you guys with your shipping...


you make me proud! :kamina

everyone better give their 11 to Kinabra!





:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
ohhh! in that case, vote for Mystwalker then! @everyone


omg! all those ships! :epicfacepalm you guys with your shipping...
you make me proud! :kamina

everyone better give their 11 to Kinabra!


:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf
@Crescent_jinxgrace there is your Let and Julia couple :p Only Mashima would have a dude shipped with his snake :D
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
ooh! I like Let! I like Julia too! never really shipped them though. only shipped Elie and Haru :XD but I see Julia and Let are pretty cute together! :wub

talking about snakes, Reina is the best girl in Rave for me.:wtf:wtf



along with Resha of course!

 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Some hosts (I won’t name names @Gryffindor and @Emperor Spriggan ) tried to enter Elle x SiegHart for best ship here.

ooh! I like Let! I like Julia too! never really shipped them though. only shipped Elie and Haru :XD but I see Julia and Let are pretty cute together!

spam









ooh!



along with Resha of course!

And love the Reisha art..... That’s beautiful :luv

I dunno if I truly had a favorite RM girl. I really like Julia but I also liked Elle, Reina, Nagisa, and Bellnika.

I think we can all agree that Cana's boyfriend is alcohol. Well everyone but Crescent_jinxgrace since she ships Cana/Laxus because of Julia/Let.
I also ship Miraxus.

Weirdly enough I thought of this last night, I only write Miraxus in my fanfictions and usually pair Cana with Loke or Bacchus.

I am a traitor to the Laxana ship. :SOON
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Some hosts (I won’t name names @Gryffindor and @Emperor Spriggan ) tried to enter Elle x SiegHart for best ship here.




spam











And love the Reisha art..... That’s beautiful :luv

I dunno if I truly had a favorite RM girl. I really like Julia but I also liked Elle, Reina, Nagisa, and Bellnika.



I also ship Miraxus.

Weirdly enough I thought of this last night, I only write Miraxus in my fanfictions and usually pair Cana with Loke or Bacchus.

I am a traitor to the Laxana ship. :SOON
omg! they are really cute together! :awe

only watched the anime and didn't saw or recall both of them being together. :darn but those pics got me convinced! :wub

add me to the Let and Julia shippers. :bishie


P.S. Mystogan is the only one for Mira/Cana :pwnge
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Some hosts (I won’t name names @Gryffindor and @Emperor Spriggan ) tried to enter Elle x SiegHart for best ship here.




spam











And love the Reisha art..... That’s beautiful :luv

I dunno if I truly had a favorite RM girl. I really like Julia but I also liked Elle, Reina, Nagisa, and Bellnika.



I also ship Miraxus.

Weirdly enough I thought of this last night, I only write Miraxus in my fanfictions and usually pair Cana with Loke or Bacchus.

I am a traitor to the Laxana ship. :SOON
Hummm. Cana and Loke could work :music
 

Tirl

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2016
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
1,396
Age
33
Country
Russian Federation
Let? Julia? Haru? Elle?
The only one best pair ever


Sorry, do not have english version in good quality
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Come on people give your vote to Cana x Bacchus!!! Who wants a write-up dedicated to cats? :cookiestare
your avatar seems to want it. :heh:derp


when will the voting end? I might have to change my vote from Mystwalker to Ichiya x Erza or Bacchus x Cana just so we don't get Carla x Happy. :bnah
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Just a reminder that you can also send in commentary with your scores, which we'll add to the write-ups. In that way we can involve the participants more in the reveal posts! If you already sent it your scores, feel free to still add some.​
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
But Natsu's a switch and edoLucy is a top so that wouldn't work.

The real man in Cana's life is alcohol. I mean, a wild girl who could have any man is a virgin. Clearly, it's by choice. Although, in her bio she did date Macao for some time. :s
I don't see any problem, They fit so perfect based on their fiery personalities, but i still prefer the earth Nalu tho, Edo lucy and Natsu and vice versa are just my favorite crack ships that actually could make sense.

The roman god of wine named Bacchus, Even in canon he was able to beat her in drinking so she won't find any better person that fit perfectly with her. I think she still a virgin because no one would like to deal with Gildartz xD. On a serious note, Mashima has a daughter so i think he didn't like to make cana fall for Larcade's magic for a simple reason. He hates the whole idea just like any father or most of them.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Just a reminder that voting will close on Saturday, November 11th at 1pm GMT. (You can use Google to figure out what time that correlates into for your timezone) Anyone who wishes to participate may still do so by messaging @Gryffindor . Any questions and concerns you don’t wish to share on the thread you can ask in PM as well. Thanks and don’t be shy to send in your scores. The more the merrier.​
 
Top