Discussion Series All Time Relationship Rate [VOTING OPEN!]

Which of these magic types do you want in the rating?


  • Total voters
    35
  • Poll closed .

Lenny

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 20, 2015
Messages
39
Reaction score
92
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
All I had to say about this, I've said in my quote.
Though the equal sex appeal thing... you have a point :hmph
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
Surprised there are so many 1s for these. I just gave all the crack ships a 5, I dont think they'd ever happen, but my scores are all based my like/dislike of the ships, not their actual viability.
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Are you free tonight?





































​

Yeah ... I want you to baby me.

















​



















​

#35



Hibiki and Cana (HibiCana)
Score: 3,317


Highest score: 10 x 3 (@Valhalla777, @BluePegasus, @Raijin 雷神)
Lowest score: 1 x 12 (@Brandish, @Nemispelled, @Tirl, @First Devilslayer, @kira, @DiMaria Yesta, @Elusia, @MonkeyD-Dragon, @Yui-kitten, @Jko, @Axiomus, @PluePegasus)
I will remember this
My score: 10/10

*disables bias*

So what’s exactly the thing that makes this couple so unlikable? Or in other words, worth of such a TREMENDOUS low score? Yes, their whole relationship is based on one chapter. But in the end this all doesn’t matter when you pay attention to their notable banter. Hibiki, you know how it’s done when it comes to birds. BLUE PEGASUS ALWAYS DELIVERS WHEN IT COMES TO FLIRTATION!

Okay let’s move on.

Almost all commenters were negative to the ship, which disappoints me. Lenny disapproves and says “No, just no.” They’re a yes! kira serves an unconcerned look: “:-_-:-_-:-_-:-_-.” Tsch. Co-host Emperor Spriggan isn’t a fan either and adds “He was clingy to her in the GMG.” The man was just being physical! Meanwhile, Jko just prefers Lates with someone else: “Like him with Jenny more.” I don’t disagree with that, actually.

We close the comment section with Takuan who sees them as a one-off: “They look good together, but that's more of a one night stand than a ship imo.” I mean they refer to him as ‘Hundred Nights Hibiki’ for a reason.

Check out: CH285



​
 
Last edited:

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Also, I just noticed Max x Broom isn't on the list. :nah

@Linali punish these bastages! :arf
While Jellal x Hisui or Ichiya x Anna are in :fail Where's justice when you need it?! :arf

Cana x Bacchus could be imo nice pair, although I'm not sure, if they would ever sober if they started hang out together ;)

Jellal x Hisui being on the list surprised be tbh. Never heard about them as crack ship, so I wasn't sure, how should I handle this. Iirc I gave them 2 in the end, because only one ship got 1 from me and I didn't want to put any other ship on the same place as it :-_-

Laxus x Brandish... Man like Laxus deserves harem of beautiful girls, so why not Randi too? ;) Even though I'm more into Miraxus, I gave this ship quite high score with dedication to @Brandish :blush

Cana x Hibiki aka drunkard x womanizer. Honestly, I prefer Hibiki x Karen (you know, Celestial Mage from BP, holder of Leo and Aries).
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Brandish is any man's dream and the worst nightmare as well. :teehee

I ship Brandish x Makarov cuz of things in my head :3c
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I Think one of those crack ships I gave -1 :D Why Hibiki and Cana so low? Makes more sense than Bacchus and Cana.(Sorry @Raven) Opposites attract and they both seem to acknowledge their needs and each others in the relationship.
 

Nemispelled

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
2,335
Reaction score
3,740
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I pretty much rated the ships based on how much I liked them. Not by whether they were canon or not.

But, I mean, let's be real here. These ships are going against GrayMi, arguably the best ship in FT's existence. It'd be hard for almost any of them to get above a 1 when you're in competition with that kind of pairing.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Gotta love Nemi's unconditionnal support of GrayMi :verily
@BluePegasus you're cracking me up again dude, keep it up. Damn, this event is looking very entertaining again :awe
Loved your salt post @Brandish :zomg

Alright let's talk about ships now. Hibiki and Cana, well at least they interacted... There was SOMETHING. Laxus and Brandish, really people? Just for a coat similarity? That's really far fecthed.
I predict Laxus x Cana going out soon, very soon. Just like aforementioned ships, this one isn't right to me.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I think that's what everyone did :D
For me, I was scientific with my scores....

Likability was 1-5 points
Canon potential was 1-5 points
Bias Bonus was +1

So a likable ship with canon potential for me was a solid 10. While something I liked/enjoyed with no canon potential could get the same score as something I didn’t like but had canon potential. And that’s why most of my scores were in the middle.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
For me, I was scientific with my scores....

Likability was 1-5 points
Canon potential was 1-5 points
Bias Bonus was +1

So a likable ship with canon potential for me was a solid 10. While something I liked/enjoyed with no canon potential could get the same score as something I didn’t like but had canon potential. And that’s why most of my scores were in the middle.
I based it on how I thought they would work irl and how much I liked them. The only factors I can see are how long would the relationship last and 11 being old people still either holding hands or loving each other.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
looks like my tagging backfired a bit. :shakefist I guess I can let it go since I'm not really that into Jellal x Hisui. :darn

Also, I won't accept anyone but Mystogan for Cana. I don't really ship them but I'm biased towards Mystogan so I'm okay with him being with any girl. :XD

He can put Cana to sleep after she gets drunk. :hurr:hurr
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique

Current mood:













"Erza is a Fairy Tail Wizard. You can't have her."








































"Natsu.....Thank You."

























#34


Natsu Dragneel x Erza Scarlet
Score-4.117
Highest Score: 10 x 3(@Miralicious akuma, @MonkeyD-Dragon, @Raijin 雷神)
Lowest Score: 1 x 14(@Valhalla777, @Brandish, @Nemispelled, @kira, @EmptySoul, @DiMaria Yesta, @Elusia, @Yui-kitten, @Raven, @Axiomus, @Asorx, @PluePegasus, @BluePegasus, @Gryffindor)
My score: 8.5

Miralicious akuma said:
plotza and plotsu make a good couple dont u think.
Tirl said:
Friendship between younger boy and smarter girl.
kira said:
Jko said:
They were kind of sizzling the first half. And at the end of the Avatar Erza gave him that look again.
Emperor Spriggan said:
My first ship in the series, Erza's faith in Natsu BOS was really beauiful, plus in TOH Natsu was the first girl Erza ever shed tears for (Sorry NaLu:pleased). Along with the forehead touch at the end of TOH (Again, sorry NaLu :teehee)
Takuan said:
There's no romance between them at all, so this pairing is all about friendship. They are very close for sure, but not a brotp, not an otp... Just very close friends, just like everyone is in FT. Nothing special to me.
Gryffindor said:
This ship :gaw This was the original dream, lowkey. If Fairy Tail was a short series that ended at Chapter 100 (Apparently this was the original plan? i read this somewhere, not sure how true it is), they would have been endgame. Natsu legit has more moments with Erza in the first 100 chapters of Fairy Tail than he does with any other girl in the series (No one quote me on this please :awe) at that point in the story. It wouldn't have even come from left field, Tower of Heaven was practically Natsu-Erza territory (Again, no one quote me on this:4head) Being childhood friends, the two easily have one of the strongest bonds in the series, and that continues even to their adult life. To Natsu, Erza is the unbeatable obstacle which he hopes to surpass one day, who he can't imagine crying or showing weakness, as evidenced in his rage towards Jellal for two arcs for making her cry :fan. To Erza, Natsu is the sole person in the world who's capable of surpassing her, and she believes that with him, any situation isn't impossible.
Feats?






We got it in PG too :heh








​
 
Last edited:

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Natsu x Erza? Damn.
I don't support this ship, i think there's no romance at all there, only a solid friendship. But i didn't expect this to go out before crack ships like LaxusxCana... That feels weird to me.
 

Asorx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
563
Reaction score
1,193
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Where is nali? I like more Natza tho.. but still meh
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore










​
There was a line and you crossed it with the ******.




Pervert much???


Emperor Spriggan said:
My first ship in the series, Erza's faith in Natsu BOS was really beauiful, plus in TOH Natsu was the first girl Erza ever shed tears for (Sorry NaLu:pleased). Along with the forehead touch at the end of TOH (Again, sorry NaLu :teehee)


At least I have this to console me....

​
Current mood:












"Erza is a Fairy Tail Wizard. You can't have her."








































"Natsu.....Thank You."

























#34


Natsu Dragneel x Erza Scarlet
Score-4.117
Highest Score: 10 x 3(@Miralicious akuma, @MonkeyD-Dragon, @Raijin 雷神)
Lowest Score: 1 x 14(@Valhalla777, @Brandish, @Nemispelled, @kira, @EmptySoul, @DiMaria Yesta, @Elusia, @Yui-kitten, @Raven, @Axiomus, @Asorx, @PluePegasus, @BluePegasus, @Gryffindor)
My score: 8.5









This ship :gaw This was the original dream, lowkey. If Fairy Tail was a short series that ended at Chapter 100 (Apparently this was the original plan? i read this somewhere, not sure how true it is), they would have been endgame. Natsu legit has more moments with Erza in the first 100 chapters of Fairy Tail than he does with any other girl in the series (No one quote me on this please :awe) at that point in the story. It wouldn't have even come from left field, Tower of Heaven was practically Natsu-Erza territory (Again, no one quote me on this:4head) Being childhood friends, the two easily have one of the strongest bonds in the series, and that continues even to their adult life. To Natsu, Erza is the unbeatable obstacle which he hopes to surpass one day, who he can't imagine crying or showing weakness, as evidenced in his rage towards Jellal for two arcs for making her cry :fan. To Erza, Natsu is the sole person in the world who's capable of surpassing her, and she believes that with him, any situation isn't impossible.
Feats?






We got it in PG too :heh








​

And fake news? I’m not sure whether to call CNN or FoxNews. Initially there was suppose to be no couples in the story as everyone was friends and Gray- Erza-Natsu-Lucy would have similar relationship to the four mains of monster hunter organ and monster soul. Plus Mashima even stated he didn’t know much about Erza’s relationships with Jellal or Natsu at beginning. Not Natsu and Lucy. Not Gray and Lucy. Or Gray and Natsu. It was a story of friendship.

They do have a cute relationship and ToH was pretty romantic for Naza but it also was the arc that gave us Gray x Erza with Armor of the Heart and Erza x Jellal and Erza x Simon too.



I have always seen them as more sibling ship like....




Luke x Leia


Cersei x Jaime


But then again I ship Grayza so I am just as bad!!!!! :XD:cheez


But the reason I like Jellal or Gray paired with Erza better is that her and Natsu are both fire/warm types and they need a cool head to balance that temper/out-going nature/cockiness.

Overall I like the idea of Naza if it stayed consistent after ToH but really they grew more apart as Nalu started increasing right after then. Plus Lisanna was introduced at Edolas. Cuz really during the early arcs, all ships were fair game.

Sad that this is so low tho as I wish Nali had been out before Naza. Plus there are some weird ships that need to be out. Although happy that it’s below my first ship of series.... Grayza.​
 
Last edited:
Top