- Joined
- Feb 15, 2013
- Messages
- 2,142
- Reaction score
- 1,307
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
There don't necessarily need to be markings on the walls. Bert could have made some empty titan body "shells" for them to climb up like stairs. But remember the records of RBA's background are almost certainly falsified, so who knows where (or when...) they were living until five years ago. Also, Bert and Reiner attacked from outside the walls. I don't see why Annie can't have. I can see Annie possibly having a hidden history with the Church or something because of her history with her father and all, but Reiner and Bert don't seem to fit anywhere. There shouldn't be any villages outside the walls, as they've implied (aside from the potential for alternate universes or time travel or something).Actually...I don't think it would make sense....since the Survey Corp actually has just recently returned from the expedition the time Reiner and Bertolt attacked. They couldn't have possibly took off again during the attack because of those casualties. But they could've encountered the Female Titan during the expedition. Thus the reason why they have suffered great damages when they went back. The other possibility that they could have seen Annie's titan form was just right after RB's attack. And another would be during the recovery mission. But the recovery mission wouldn't make sense 'cause Annie is already inside of Wall Rose at that time, of course, that is if we accept the anime's cameo. She shouldn't have access to a maneuver gear until 2 years after the attack. She could've climbed Wall Rose any time with her Titan form during those past years, but shouldn't we have heard that there were weird markings along the walls? Then again, the Garrison isn't also known for their diligence like the MP.
Remember, at the end of Trost, Levi and Hange were talking about how it was just like 5 years ago that they were led away from the outer walls right as RB(A) made their coordinated attack.
I'm not a fan of the idea of Levi or Mikasa (or Jean or Historia for that matter if it ever comes to that) becoming titans either. Just saying technically it's possible, you know? I would also say Sasha and Connie but somehow I think it could be really hilarious if one or both of them went titan. XDWell, the humans with the ability to become Titans seem to have control over there abilities, even healing. You saw it with Reiner and his chomped arm.
But to be honest, the idea that Rivaille, Mikasa, etc will all eventually be Titans kind of turns me off. It's kind of overboard with something that's supposed to be unique and mysterious.
Last edited:

. Anything not written or directed by the original authors themselves are kind of considered not canon. At least to me. XD. Though being "supervised" is a different story altogether. XDD. I must get a hold of that Visual Novels. Especially the VN in the Anime Blu-ray Volume 6. I must get that Blu-ray. 
