- Joined
- Jul 31, 2013
- Messages
- 73
- Reaction score
- 28
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
So I want to just throw something out there that I've been thinking on in the series.
What do you guys think of a potential civil war between the Scouting Corps and the Military Police?
What brings this up for me is Irwin's question to Eren at the scene of the death of the two imprisoned Titans where he asks who the real enemy is, along with Eren's trial and the fact that the Military Police's head and the Religious cult want Eren to die.
It is just something I've been thinking about (actually has come about by trying to find similarities between FMA's plot development and Shingeki's)
I do believe there is a conspiracy element to this story that goes deeper than what we are being told. Is this something plausible?
What do you guys think of a potential civil war between the Scouting Corps and the Military Police?
What brings this up for me is Irwin's question to Eren at the scene of the death of the two imprisoned Titans where he asks who the real enemy is, along with Eren's trial and the fact that the Military Police's head and the Religious cult want Eren to die.
It is just something I've been thinking about (actually has come about by trying to find similarities between FMA's plot development and Shingeki's)
I do believe there is a conspiracy element to this story that goes deeper than what we are being told. Is this something plausible?

