Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

Savi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
352
Reaction score
357
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: Request Thread

It means:
Goku, who crushed the Pilaf's gang members, finally collected all the dragon balls. Now the Shenron will come out for the first time.

Plz translate in your own words using the following word by word translation reference.

「ピラフ一味(いちみ)に圧勝(あっしょう)した悟空(ごくう)はとうとう すべてのドラゴンボールをてにしたのである!! そしてついに神龍(シェンロン)がでる!!!」


ピラフ Pilaf , 一味(いちみ) a gang, ~に 圧勝(あっしょう)した won overwhelmingly over ~ , 悟空 Goku, とうとう finally, すべての all, ドラゴンボールを Dragon balls, てにした obtained, のである This ending suffix does not mean much. そして and, ついに finally, 神竜 Shenron, でる come out, appear

:)
Thank you very much, i will use your translation
Now i can release Dragon Ball 111 :)
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Request Thread

It says something about the 4th novel, and there'll be a booklet called "Weekly Shōnen Varia". But besides that, that's all I know :I
This is roughly what it says:

j-books Novel Volume 4, Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Secret Bullet 4, Funeral flowers* (or Choka) falls.
..........
My Note*:
弔(とむら)いの花(はな) = 弔花(ちょうか)
= funeral flowers
or it actually means those six 真(Real)6弔花 characters.
(There are also Old 6 Choka characters such as Irie and Jill though. I am guessing that they are talking about the new 6.)
..........
Release Date: April 30th. SRP: 680 yen
Same release date as the latest JC (Jump Comics) Vol. 29.

The latest hot novel is finally available. It includes previously unpublished stories along with Amano's illustrations. Unknown world of Reborn! is about to be revealed.

* A new double sided pinup /poster illustrated by Amano.
* Two previously unpublished stories
* A bound-in supplement: a gorgeous clear mini-folder with mini-character designs
* The first press limited edition booklet "Weekly Shonen Varia" that contains new 1-koma/panel manga by Amao.

:)
 
Last edited:

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Request Thread

If someone could translate the content of this image I'd be forever grateful. ^_^
Sankyu.
Who is the boy with Amu-chan? I personally like Ikuto the best, but anyhow, here is the translation for the Eternal Love card.

好(すき)きな人(ひと)と両想(りょうおも)いになれるかもしれません。
You may find mutual love.

<Word-by-word>
好きな人:the person you love
と:with
両想い:mutual love
なれる:become, can become
かもしれません:may

赤(あか)いアクセサリー(あくせさりー)が勇気(ゆうき)をくれます。

Red accessories will bring you courage. <Your lucky items that bring you courage are red accessories.>

<Word-by-word>
赤い: red
アクセサリー: accessories
が: subject suffix
勇気: courage
を: object suffix
くれます: bring (you), give (you)

left bottom --> やさしい系: Kind Type

好(この)みのタイプ(たいぷ)は?
What is your favorite type? (What type of boys do you like?)

right bottom --> ワイルド系:Wild Type

:)
 

Konoaho

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 5, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Request Thread

Who is the boy with Amu-chan? I personally like Ikuto the best.
Thanks for the translation! [:

And yeah, if you look closely it's a guy with blue hair, and how many guys have blue hair that are close to Amu? :3

Amuto all the way.

EDIT: If someone could tell me what this text means, while we're at it. xD
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/2329/ending.png

Sankyu-na. ^_^
 
Last edited:

cookie_on_fire

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
93
Reaction score
14
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Request Thread

Ok, sorry, I misread last time, it wasn't a name :p
And here are what's written in the second page:
Panel 1:
Father lots of money in order to try to remove the scar on my forehead.
And in fact, the scar disappeared!

Panel 2:
However, my scar reappears whenever I get fired up.
It shines like the Southern Cross!

Panel 3:
Nee-chan, someday I'll go too.
To the land of the Southern Cross!!
 

duskmon10

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 7, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Help With These Arago Lines

I need some help with these lines from Arago chapter 17.

死ぬ気でやんなきゃ。。。
死んだ奴に顔向けできねェこともあるんだよ!!

They're the first two bubbles on this page:
http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu237/duskmon10/Arago_ch017_p16.jpg


Thanks in advance for any help.

EDIT:
Never mind, I got some help from another source.
 
Last edited:

madara1212

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 8, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Re: Request Thread

I'm working as a Translator a german Edited Manga team and translate from english to german. The group which translated from japanese to english deleted this sentence, what does it mean?



I would appreciate your help very much.
 

Gottheim

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
119
Reaction score
186
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Request Thread

"Giru's death is not set in stone....!" or
"Giru's death is not an established fact...!"

Or something to that effect...:amuse
 

animeaddict1068

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 16, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
Re: Request Thread (SOLVED)

Please help guys! I want to ask for 7 page saiyuki ibun translation:worrybunny
http://s645.photobucket.com/albums/.../saiyuki ibun/?action=view&current=Ibun03.jpg
There's not much characters to some pages so its really short!
please help me! My japanese friend said he would translate it for me but when I showed him he said he know too little about kanji >_<
I'm surprised...but please help! I owe you guys!:scry


Help's on the way!!! ^_^
 
Last edited:

stlwright

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
United States
[Translation help] a couple of sentences.

Can someone translate these sentences:

ひとりだちしたらいくらでも説教をきくよ

ライアンは熱を出し寝こんでしまい

君を守り君に触れられるのは僕だけでありたい

君は汚れてなんていない
 
Last edited:

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Re: [Translation help] a couple of sentences.

I'll just keep on lecturing you if you act independent.

Ryan is in bed from fever.

Let me be the only one who protect and can touch you. (though more literal one would be something like "I want to be the only one who protects you and who can touch you.")

You AREN'T filthy.
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [Translation help] a couple of sentences.

ひとりだちしたらいくらでも説教をきくよ
(You got what you needed already, but here is my version.)

ひとりだちしたら:
When you* (or I*) can live on your* (my*) own/live independently;
When you* (or I*) become independent
<* depends on the context.>

いくらでも説教をきくよ:
You can lecture me as much as you want;
I will listen to whatever you say

:)
 
Last edited:

firestalker5

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 26, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Translation of image please...



Can anyone tell me what is said in this image? Thanks.

I think it's "UWAAAAH!!!!".
 

c_k

Global Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
904
Reaction score
1,058
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Translation of image please...

Yup, it says Uwaaaah!!!!
 

firestalker5

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 26, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Translation of image please...

thanks
 

ΔeMo™

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 11, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
A Line from Urasawa's MONSTER chap.12

Anyone can help with this panel?
Especially with Dr. Tenma's words. (He is the left one)



Thanks guys!
 

cmertb

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2009
Messages
416
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: A Line from Urasawa's MONSTER chap.12

Understood. I'll make a call from here.
Please do!!
 
Top