Hangout - Shuumatsu No Valkyrie Hangout Thread | Page 25 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Shuumatsu No Valkyrie Hangout Thread

Who will win the next fight ?

• Human: Raiden Tameemon

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • God: Shiva

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Tie

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Belserion rd.10 matchup reveal:
Okita vs Susanoo

Looks like ur boy is the heavy favorite. Given the scoreboard. I call author bias :nah

OOOOOOOOOOH time to ignore real life and catch up with this manga. Finally the main event I've been waiting for :wtf

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
OOOOOOOOOOH time to ignore real life and catch up with this manga. Finally the main event I've been waiting for :wtf
Where'd you leave off? Was it rd.7. That one was hype. Rd.8 was probably best in terms of abilities and rd.9 was nice and quick.

Yeah, this rd is looking quite promising, I feel the writers have been eagerly looking towards this for a while.

Meanwhile, I need to find a new fighter to invest in lol
:feelsbadman

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Where'd you leave off? Was it rd.7. That one was hype. Rd.8 was probably best in terms of abilities and rd.9 was nice and quick.

Yeah, this rd is looking quite promising, I feel the writers have been eagerly looking towards this for a while.

Meanwhile, I need to find a new fighter to invest in lol
:feelsbadman
Last fight I read was Hades vs Beelzebub. I was annoyed at the outcome even though it was a good fight lol. I'm gonna binge this weekend so I can follow this one as it goes on :nod

And I don't know why you're surprised about Loki :teehee The real one to watch is Hermes. Has he done anything surprising or is he still an observer?

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Last fight I read was Hades vs Beelzebub. I was annoyed at the outcome even though it was a good fight lol. I'm gonna binge this weekend so I can follow this one as it goes on :nod
Wait, Hades vs. Qin or Beel vs. Tesla. Tho Hades v. Beel happened too 🤔

And I don't know why you're surprised about Loki :teehee The real one to watch is Hermes. Has he done anything surprising or is he still an observer?
In general, I like Loki, he's my 2nd fav in the MCU. And before this chap, he did find out about Buddha and analyzed the battles well, on top of his cunning and illusions. But, this chapter he was absolutely pathetic and disappointing.

Hermes pulled something before this rd, albeit it seems minor. Ares still carrying the Gods as their leader :hip

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Wait, Hades vs. Qin or Beel vs. Tesla. Tho Hades v. Beel happened too 🤔
QIN. I have no idea why i'm thinking of Beelzebub. He's not even in my top 5.

In general, I like Loki, he's my 2nd fav in the MCU. And before this chap, he did find out about Buddha and analyzed the battles well, on top of his cunning and illusions. But, this chapter he was absolutely pathetic and disappointing.

Hermes pulled something before this rd, albeit it seems minor. Ares still carrying the Gods as their leader :hip
I look forward to reading it then. Loki is alright but I've never been wow'd by him. I have to admit I thought he would at least have an interesting/entertaining fight. Could still happen I guess but the way you're talking makes me think he's become a meme lol.

Ares and leader in the same sentence. I haven't been away that long :aweOH I saw Apollo made an appearance? Best of the Greek Pantheon right there. Did he fight? Is he as insufferable as Poseidon?

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
QIN. I have no idea why i'm thinking of Beelzebub. He's not even in my top 5.
Oh yeah, I really liked Hades, but I accepted, thematically, Qin giving humanity its first lead.

Ares and leader in the same sentence. I haven't been away that long :awe
Always has been ;)

OH I saw Apollo made an appearance? Best of the Greek Pantheon right there. Did he fight? Is he as insufferable as Poseidon?
Yes he fights, he was, in a word, dazzling

Meliodaf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
My Loki stocks completely crashed:
It's revealed Loki is a creepy simp for Brunhilde
:epicfacepalm

Buddha still great as ever. The GOAT
Confronts Odin in Sherlock Holmes get up. He and Beel face off with Odin right as rd. 10 starts.
Yeah offscreen beating incoming

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Oh yeah, I really liked Hades, but I accepted, thematically, Qin giving humanity its first lead.
I can unserstand it but my Hades love blinds me to the overall sense it made lol. Qin was cool though. I think i'll start my reread from that fight.

Yes he fights, he was, in a word, dazzling
Ah nice. As the Sun God I expected no less :bishie Hopefully he won. I'll see soon enough.