- Joined
- Jul 6, 2006
- Messages
- 16
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
miso i used one of your pic and i gave you cratit for it
Wow I wish I could do effects like that too o_O
stole da sig I asked for dibs on first (on oct 26th to be more precise...), so forget it..... 
kokoro37 said:Help please! i've been trying to put a sig pic from animegallery.net but apparently i don't know how! i can't just cut and paste the sig in and if i try to put the url in it doesn't do anything! what am i supposed to do?
[img]http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/20751/final%2001.png[/img]
[img]link[/img]

OMG!! Thank you, thank you, thank you... thanks eileen and winterlion! 
They are free of charge. I never use them afterall. 
Thank you so much! I never imagined that Gin would look that good in purpleEileen said:take it. XD I don't mind at all.
