Sig Giveaways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luffy101

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
miso i used one of your pic and i gave you cratit for it
 

yatsoon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
hey miso i used yr new ace one is tt alright?

dont worry i give credit where its due (:
 

Geckos

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
I love your new made sigs. Especially the color, effects, text color blending and style, etc. Its just so perfect. Keep it up.
 

Gacchan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
oooh!! I never saw this thread :blinkWow I wish I could do effects like that too o_O

Can I have the sasuke green one? =oo (lol I've been here for a while, but I didn't thought I'd ever register xDD)
 

SakuraChi-chi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
how 2 make signatures ?? )XD[br]Posted on: October 27, 2006, 09:58:01 AM_________________________________________________oh yeah ! finally,i can load them ! can i take the Tifa signature ?
 

az060693

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2006
Messages
191
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i think i'll use one of the sasuke ones
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Hey I have a sig I could give away too!
I hope this is okay with you MISO

anyway here is the backstory for the sig in question.
I came up with the idea for this sig but at the time I did not know how to use imageready so I asked someone to to animate the "layers" I made in photoshop. then after I got it back I used his file to reverse engineer the sig and learn a little about the program. and after I was confident enough I heavyly modified the sig untill it was exactly what I wanted.

If you like it I can modify it to display your Name just rely with a request and I will pm the finnished product to you.
and I too recomend that you save it and upload it to your own hosting site, just to be on the safe side.

Nuff Said, click here for the sig.

Thanks for the sig. It looks really great. But the file size is a little too large for what our guidelines are for this forum, so please don't use it here. You can get more info here. Thanks. ~ WL
 

Gacchan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
err....rite...apparently "sumone" :eyeroll stole da sig I asked for dibs on first (on oct 26th to be more precise...), so forget it..... :notrust
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
I'v made a few UserBars so if you want to look at them or use any go to ..... http://bingobango.deviantart.com/
Don't forget to credit me if you use any.
And there are plenty more on the way.
 

kokoro37

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 28, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Help please! i've been trying to put a sig pic from animegallery.net but apparently i don't know how! i can't just cut and paste the sig in and if i try to put the url in it doesn't do anything! what am i supposed to do?
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
kokoro37 said:
Help please! i've been trying to put a sig pic from animegallery.net but apparently i don't know how! i can't just cut and paste the sig in and if i try to put the url in it doesn't do anything! what am i supposed to do?
Code:
[img]http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/20751/final%2001.png[/img]
For this one you can copy and paste the code inside the codebox. For future reference... when you see the image you want to use as your sig, right click on the image and select "view image" so that only the image shows. Then copy the link and put it between the code:
Code:
[img]link[/img]
. Also the other thing you can do is save the image to your pc and upload it to some image hosting site like www.imageshack.us and after you u/l it the code will be there for you to use. I hope that helps. :amuse

Also for more detailed help you can go here. Eileen was kind enough to create a whole how-to guide for avatars and signatures.
 

kokoro37

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 28, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
:XD OMG!! Thank you, thank you, thank you... thanks eileen and winterlion! :glomp
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
can I take the "I wish signature"

Thanx alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Wow, I'll take the Ace one!!!!

Thanks a bunch, Miso!
 

ijoit3k

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
they all really nice and great especially the Ace one...
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States








​

Just pick whichever one that you like and use it like your own. :occa They are free of charge. I never use them afterall. :D
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Eileen, may i use the purple Ichimaru? pleeeease....
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
take it. XD I don't mind at all.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Eileen said:
take it. XD I don't mind at all.
Thank you so much! I never imagined that Gin would look that good in purple :D
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Oh... My... Gosh!
Did you make those?
THey look awesome, really professional too.
My favorite is the second hitsugaya one, its just kick ass to the max.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top