Sign of Dragons- Ch 1-6 | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Sign of Dragons- Ch 1-6

Pevee

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Sign of Dragons- Chapter 3- Showdown in the Gym

i really like how you skip back and forth, really. it gives so much of the feeling of real-time-action and the rising anxiety. this is going to be good.

are you planning on turning it into a manga?? not that i can help with anything but be a supporter. i've love to see it if you decide to.

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Re: Movingstone's off. original fic thread which no one care :bored

I just noticed.....

But I don't have time reading them right now. I'll read after work today ;)

weixiaobao

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Sign of Dragons- Chapter 3- Showdown in the Gym

Pevee said:
i really like how you skip back and forth, really. it gives so much of the feeling of real-time-action and the rising anxiety. this is going to be good.

are you planning on turning it into a manga?? not that i can help with anything but be a supporter. i've love to see it if you decide to.
Yeah, a fan... if you have any ideas or anythings you want me to add to made the story better you can post here http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=10339.0 (upcourse I included you in the credit) Oh wait you did post there.... THANX

Thanx for reading =) again...

PS. I did made it into a manga once (the drawing was so bad) (and it took me so long to draw a nice pictures, anyway I don't time and proper equipment plus don't know how to upload it into the computer.... or post it on the internet...
So don't look forward for it being a manga XP..).. unless someone else do them and also by reading the credit spoiler tag you will got a sence of what the character may look like.....

edit--- latest news- chapter 4 is out check here for the credit http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=11291.0
and also Liqiud said he will made this into a manga..... (I don't know when....though)

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Sign of Dragons- Chapter 2- Showdown in the Gym

Pevee said:
it's getting really exciting..
sorry for little comment but, i don't know about you, the sound effect kinda bothers me a little. it reminds me too much of the pages of seinen manga rather than a moving, live-action movie
but that story line seems interesting though
Thanx for that comments... I need to know what is the proper sound effect, since my english is not my 1st language so it kinda hard to figure out stuff like noise and such....

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States

Pevee said:
since i have nothing to do (you know, besides my speech and tests coming up) so far the first chapter is very interesting! i'll check the other chapters right now
Take your time!!!

bax said:
I just noticed.....

But I don't have time reading them right now. I'll read after work today ;)
Take your time too, or did you know I gonna add the character "Gold Knight" "White Silver" "Raine Joybringer" in my story...

If any one want to be in the story leave a comment here or so http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=10339.0

Oh yeah in the story Raine Joybringer supposed to be a killer, while Gold Knight and White Silver are brother but not blood related kinda like how Nami's family in One Piece....

PS. You guys made me happy....

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

I'm in the story? >.>

Heh...

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States

Gold Knight said:
I'm in the story? >.>

Heh...
Soon, in future chapters....... I made you one of the knight in Europe....

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sign of Dragons- Chapter 4- Dreams

For other chapters click here:
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=11291.msg226671#msg226671 :amuse

Sign of Dragons
Chapter 4: Dreams

Some people like to dream. They dream, and continue to dream. For them, it’s a way to escape reality. So they keep dreaming. And one day, they just could not set apart what is reality and what is dream.

10 miles west outside of Chiang, Trung Quoc (China)
May 5, 1850
12:00 PM

I had a strange dream that day. A man with sharp looking eyes and a dragon sought to protect me. And there was a clown, who want me dead. But it’s…. just …..all a dream? That’s was …..some dream… Awesome. I don’t want to wake up. I want to continue dreaming. Haaaah, that’s was a hell of a dream.

A chilly wind blew by. I reached out for my blanket, but it wasn’t there. My body’s shivering. “ARRGGGGGGGG!!!” I fell long and hard. Landed on top of my bottom; now, I completely awake.

Ten seconds later, “OUCHHHH!”

It was dark, but lighted by the full moon. I have never seen such beautiful night sky as this before. The moon was magnificent. Wow, I never knew moon came that big, that you could see those holes on them. I took a long look around. I’m pretty sure this is not my bedroom. Maybe, I’m still dreaming. Before I knew, I did something stupid. I punched myself, right in the face …. Wow! I didn’t know I was that strong. But that was not the point.

My body hurt all over but I was happy. That’s was not a dream. “OORRR.” My stomach groaned. I need food now. It seems like I had a very long sleep. I took another long look around. Still, nothing had changed. Trees are everywhere and I’m still starving.

A sound… coming from the bushes. I stood up and picked up a fallen tree branch nearby. The sound continued for ten seconds. And something showed up, an animal. It has a very long body, two to three feet long. It had no limbs, and practically look kinda like a snake. I stared into the eyes of the beast, big black eyes. It had wing-like ears, and a big circular nose. The mouth was hidden beneath its nose.

Thank heaven, this creature had no fangs. So I considered it not a threat. For some reason, I was not that surprise that there is such a beast. My stomach groaned. I looked at the beast again. Now, I can only see a giant hotdog with cooked chicken wings as ears. It stared back at me. No one moved.

After what seemed like five minutes or so, my patience ran dry. I lunged myself toward the beast. My mouth half opened; the saliva could not help but dripping.

“FLUNGGGGGG”

“HOT! HOT! Hot! Hot!”

A flame caused my bottom on fire. I ran around like crazy, thinking of a way to put out the flame. The beast lie on its back seemed to laughing in its own language.

“That’s not funny. You…” it looked at me, “stupid animal.” I said quietly.

I rubbed my butt into a tree trunk and finally the flame was put out. I felt something. I reached in my pocket and pulled it out. A bar of chocolate, that I sneaked out of the fridge earlier that morning. Lucky me.

I sat down, completely forgotten about that stupid animal, munching on my chocolate. Not bad. I raised my head. And, there it was, right in front of me. Now, it looked like a pathetic little dog who begging its owner for food.

“Nah, what’s the heck,” said I, “come here, what ever you are.”

It seemed to response to my voice and slithering a bit closer. I held out the bar of chocolate. It took a tiny bite and moved a foot away from me. It looked kinda cute….. I meant cool. Nah! I reached out and touch it. It didn’t seem to bother him, so I patted on its head. It let out a noise of satisfaction.

“I think I will call you Wormy. You like that?”

Again, the same noise responded.

“Yeah I like that, too.”

The wind brewing from somewhere. But it didn’t bother me as much this time. My butt is still warm from the fire, and now I also have a warm blooded three feet long of a lizard for a pillow. I felt asleep. I’m still dreaming. I dreamed of a man in agony pain. He screamed for help. But for a while, no one came. So he helped himself. He is still in pain, but he is still living. He had decided to live on.

That night, a great white phoenix flew south with extreme speed. It flew around the world. And then turn its course Eastward. And it kept headed east until the sun arrived, and disappeared into the misty sun.

When people look up on the sky, they thought it just a rare phenomenon. But to some, it’s a marking of the arrival of a hero, who soon made his self known.
To be continue..

Anyway comment away... I kind wait to introduced the White Silver and Gold Knight Arc (which is like not written yet but hey) and the introduced of the MOVINGSTONE Alchemist (yup movingstone is a character in my story ..... :smile-big )

Hope you enjoy!!! and Thanx for reading........... :amuse :amuse :amuse :amuse :amuse

Pevee

Reaction score
Country
United States

i don't know about this much either because, like you, i'm not a native speaker. But from reading, I'm more accustomed to authors describing the sound rather than sounding them out by putting them into words. It's just a style I'm used to. Not that there's anything wrong with yours.

Pevee

Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Sign of Dragons- Chapter 4- Dreams

it was kinda hard for me to picture the animal...

Raine_Joybringer

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Australia

Interesting creature :D Reminds me of a Dragonair from Pokemon, if you don't mind me saying ^_^;

Raine_Joybringer

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Australia

Hehe, I'm a killer! XD I'll be silent like a ninja!

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States

Raine_Joybringer said:
Hehe, I'm a killer! XD I'll be silent like a ninja!
Your character (in my head) are not at all silent... loud, very loud so loud that no one thought you're a killer... :eek

Anyway i gonna stop spoiling....

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States

Pevee said:
it was kinda hard for me to picture the animal...
Raine_Joybringer said:
Interesting creature :D Reminds me of a Dragonair from Pokemon, if you don't mind me saying ^_^;
You are right about dragonair (it supposed to be dratini though)))) Check out the credit in the main thread it show you where I got the idea, from with pictures.....)

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=11291.0

click on the spoiler after credit in each chapters, it show you pictures of the original characters from which I borrow the ideas from.... KKKKK...

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States

Pevee said:
I'm more accustomed to authors describing the sound rather than sounding them out by putting them into words. It's just a style I'm used to. Not that there's anything wrong with yours.
I will try both put them into words and describing the sound in the future chapters....
Just to think one month ago, only Raine Joybringer reading my fiction, now I got about couple people reading it... YIKE

bax

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

movingstone said:
Eeerr... no Bax???

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States

bax said:
Eeerr... no Bax???
Bax, I have no idea what kind of a person bax is maybe I should start with your "
Come find some crazy smileys with Bax XD" thread.......

Accually I only borrow the name Gold Knight, White Silver, and Raine Joybringer bc it sound kinda cool

Joybringer- the bringer of joy, yet turn out to be a killer...
"Gold" knight, White "Silver" is coincidentlly with my metal theme, the other metal characters would be Iron Grip, and Steel Heart..and Black Blade (Blade is not a metal =(

Who should Bax be? hmmmmm.... Brain storming... Maybe there will be a Bax after all.... (add in 1st thread latest new..)

Pevee

Reaction score
Country
United States

i know i know ! osmium is a metal, so is yttrium, zirconium,caesium,rhenium,iridium,thallium,ytterbium, and praseodymium.......

but i think platinum is probably better to be used as a name....

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States

Ha Ha, very funny (I meant more common metal like tin or something
Anyway did you check out the credit up in the 1st post, it showed you what the characters may look like....

_________

Wait! Platinum sound kinda good though... maybe.... ;)

Raine_Joybringer

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Australia

movingstone said:
Your character (in my head) are not at all silent... loud, very loud so loud that no one thought you're a killer... :eek

Haha, that sounds pretty awesome anyway :D