Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki
Hi, everyone! ^^ I came to try talking with you about this manga, which I really like.
I'm glad you enjoy it, Phio-chan! ^^ You have yet to like it even more.
Hi, everyone! ^^ I came to try talking with you about this manga, which I really like.
Regarding koyoko mom. I actually think that she was some great actress before. And that she was forced to quitt being an actress becuz she got pregnant with koyoko.Hence explains why she hated her own child so much. Also explains why koyoko has such an amazing acting talent. I do believe that acting skills run in blood. but well it is just my little theory. Would like to hear your feedbacks
I agree with that. I also think that maybe her mother wasn't just being mean to Kyoko, but wanted her to try her hardest and was sort of pushing her.
I'm glad you enjoy it, Phio-chan! ^^ You have yet to like it even more.





Btw, what do you guys think of second chance for murderers? Ren obviously wants to overcome that in his self, but can you overcome that in reality? I think that if a person has killed, he can kill again.



