- Joined
- Jun 21, 2006
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I really liked the pacing of this chapter. I mean, I'm so glad nothing got dragged, and the sudden transition felt oddly smooth. The twists were also very unexpected.. Like at the beginning you're going.. 'wtf is stein talking about..' and then you're like 'OH, DAMN.."
The part with Angela and Black Star/Soul was also done really well imo.. Explanation of the sway of magic, and thus why witches are dangerous.. And Black Star's growth. I'm surprised the twins aren't more desperate, but I dono.
I wouldn't say Stein is more insane, as he is desperate for vengeance.
Only worries are, what will Black Star do now.. and Eibon is so powerful.. and has all those artifacts.. how are they gonna stop him.. Not to mention we don't know anything about the connections between Eibon/Justin/Asura/Medusa.. Are they enemies? Friends? United goals? Or just separate?..
Honestly SE is so gooood imo.. not only because of it's unique art style, but because the storytelling is (to the best of my knowledge) fluid and consistent. Just wonder what's gonna happen..
The part with Angela and Black Star/Soul was also done really well imo.. Explanation of the sway of magic, and thus why witches are dangerous.. And Black Star's growth. I'm surprised the twins aren't more desperate, but I dono.
I wouldn't say Stein is more insane, as he is desperate for vengeance.
Only worries are, what will Black Star do now.. and Eibon is so powerful.. and has all those artifacts.. how are they gonna stop him.. Not to mention we don't know anything about the connections between Eibon/Justin/Asura/Medusa.. Are they enemies? Friends? United goals? Or just separate?..
Honestly SE is so gooood imo.. not only because of it's unique art style, but because the storytelling is (to the best of my knowledge) fluid and consistent. Just wonder what's gonna happen..
but is nice to know that he is infected with insanity ( the clown), stein and marie ( best couple ever!) were really awesome and finally marie´s ability were revealed..
.

)
hehehe