Shounen Soul Eater by OOKUBO Atsushi

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Umm . . . how should I say it . . . anyway, this thing came with Shounen Gangan Feb 2009 issue and I didn't see any people talking about it, so I don't know if you guys know this already. It's a Soul Eater Special Drama CD vol.2. (don't ask me where's vol.1 . . . in January issue perhaps . . . >_<") So . . . just ripping it and sharing it here then . . . since . . . if I already bought a magazine, I do want to make some contribution . . . even if it's not that good of a contribution. (Gangan already has a regular raw provider . . . so I am not sure if I can help with much with scanning, taken that I only grab the February issue randomly, and the series that I am interested in are either already scanned or never scanned before, but I don't have the first couple of chapters)

Soul Eater Special Drama CD Vol.2: Maka & Soul Edition "There are many loves inside this chest" (wma format, since tbh, I don't know how to rip it into a proper mp3 . . . sorry~ . . . >_<") :: MediaFire
 

Sai

THE MH FOODIE
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Tech
Joined
Jan 31, 2006
Messages
2,916
Reaction score
2,205
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I have volume one if anyone wants it...I'll rip and up when I get back to my place in San Diego.....
 

Darkestsith6

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 8, 2006
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
To the one mentioning the anime...it seems to be deviating from the manga (similar to how FMA did).

It seems to have changed a significant part in that Arachnea has joined with Kishin, and that Medusa has agreed to team up with shibusen to reveal Kishin's location. Corona is still intact and Stein is still nuts despite the fact that Corona already admitted what he did to him.

All in all, I think they are setting up for the anime to "conclude" rather than just abruptly end at some point, like FMA did
 

Token

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm a little bit upset to hear that, I love soul eater and a hell of a lot of other people love it too, i don't want the anime to end so abruptly
 

Shake

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
391
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands

chusetto

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
224
Reaction score
672
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Announced the cover of the Volume 14... Excalibur is the star... :D

 

chocohexe

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
May i ask what happend to death the kid?? i heart he died, and iam are actually unable to download the remaining chaps. so can anyone give me a quick update
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
May i ask what happend to death the kid?? i heart he died, and iam are actually unable to download the remaining chaps. so can anyone give me a quick update
Long time I have read that chapter but he isn't dead. That's for sure

anyway current chapter is really great. Maka and soul are awesome. The sould resonance looks cool and it has evolved too if you ask me :)
 

foxthedoc

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 17, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
May i ask what happend to death the kid?? i heart he died, and iam are actually unable to download the remaining chaps. so can anyone give me a quick update
death is stuck in the book of eibon... in the chapter u can see him inside the book...
 

Shake

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
391
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
May i ask what happend to death the kid?? i heart he died, and iam are actually unable to download the remaining chaps. so can anyone give me a quick update
After Ebon showed up (actually he was there all the time) he defeated musquito guy with ease and used his book (the same arachnia read) to lock Kid with Brew inside. Patty and her sister were left out by Kid because he saw it was futile to fight Ebon. I hope that sums it up nicely. O yeah Black Star won from the samurai so unfortunetly no new teacher at Shibusen :(.

Maka's outfit in this resonance looks very nice, somehow it matches the style of Soul.
 

wade69

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2007
Messages
183
Reaction score
258
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Maka is syncing a lot better with soul so her form will change.
 

Shake

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
391
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
mmm that makes sense, BS does the same thing. Does it mean that Kid hasn't synced as nearly as he should? Because his change was due his reaper inheritence.
 

Chaos Shadow

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2008
Messages
274
Reaction score
70
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
since the Clown ( or the brew incident with the piano resonance) maka and soul are really syncronized, for example in the clown mini-arc the interaction between them expanded maka´s anti-demon wavelenght; also we can see her soul bigger ( with wings and feathers) than for example in her battle against Chrona when her soul was really small, and of course their more syncro soul resonance that created the demon hunter.
also we can see that they get along much better than in the firsts chapters =)
 

[Cross]

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Messages
717
Reaction score
320
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Newest chapter is out, somehow I feel a bit cheated.
 

rakkynon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
102
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I wonder why it didnt surprise me that Medusa is alive and kicking again. As for arachne, i still think that she died too early, like in anime. I was hoping some serious fight between sisters, but *sigh*...

And is it me or Crona got sexier, and her sword changed?
 

Meromorphe

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
206
Reaction score
14
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
I was wondering what the Arachne's weapon Giriko was doing in this arc. But I went through ch. 55 and he was sleeping. Too bad for Arachne, she had a lot of events again her (Medusa's infiltration, Shibusen, fake-Eibon's betrayal and Giriko sleeping).

I won't be surprised to learn that Chrona is a hermaphrodite if it happens. Can they do that in a shounen?
 
Top