Shounen Soul Eater by OOKUBO Atsushi

Mido-ban

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
28
Reaction score
6
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah there is two soul eater's chapter this time!! 70 and 71!!
can't wait for the translation :amuse
 

Xenos3421

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
312
Reaction score
77
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow- soo much for just 1 month!

mmmmakes you wonder if dey gonna skip us next month..
 

KamiyaYoriko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Hungary
Wow- soo much for just 1 month!

mmmmakes you wonder if dey gonna skip us next month..
At first I thought the same, but they say that there will be a chapter next month. I hope that's true :)

Anyway they were great chapters as always, I laughed so much when I saw Gopher with the pen XDDD
 

Chaos Shadow

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2008
Messages
274
Reaction score
70
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
the new volume cover looks really nicee =)
 

fanatik

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2007
Messages
157
Reaction score
97
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
Still no TL?... What's with this sorry sight? :facepalm This manga is pretty popular, ain't it?... And it's not all that awfully long or hard to translate... I mean, yeah, it may take a few hours, but not days! And it's just once a month. C'mon, it's really wrong that no one's willing to pick it up.

Anyway, these chapters I actually liked. First, Stein, at last! And Spirit being Spirit and Shinigami-sama being Shinigami-sama! The witches are cute, too. Less than happy about Marie's latest bout of jealousy, tho'. And Gopher torturing the poor Kid is an art in itself :D Noah didn't like it, but I sure did :p

Well, not proofread, not checked, no nothing... and I'm still not even a translator here.

001
Go forward!

003
Side text: In the Death Room 4 people await for something to happen?!
Spirit: Not yet?!

005
Big text: Going forward, reaching for the sky.
Chapter 70: Business tour.

007
Side text: The three, who appeared in Shibusen, are...?!
Lisa: Our joint is located in B block, 8th district!
Alisa: We welcome you to 'Chupacabras'!
Maka: ...

008
Maka: Why are Blair and the witches here?...
Maria: Hey! Don't do your business here!/ Come with me and be quick about it...
Blair: Bye then, Maka~~! I might be late tonight~~!
Maria: For goodness sake, what are you trying to pull here seducing students?!/ Think about how you act in a place like this!!
Lisa: Wow, human women are seriously scary when they past their marriageable age.
Alisa: Seems like she really has no time left to get somebody to marry her.

009
Lisa: Witches have long lifespan, so lots of time for us.
Alisa: Yeah, seriously lots of time.
Soul: Is it really OK to let witches freely roam around?
Maka: But Marie-sensei went with them, so it's probably fine.../ Oh, /she hit her.../ What in the world is about to start in Shibusen?!

010
Spirit: So you finally came... /Shinigami-sama is waiting for you... /Everything is ready, /so hurry up and come in...
Marie: Follow us.

011
[No trespassing]
Maka: So suspicious...
Spirit: Well, Shinigami-sama, the preparations are complete.
Shinigami: Oh yeah...

12-13
Witches&Blair: Welcome to 'Chupacabras' /on business tour!

014
Marie: Wow, how beautiful...
Spirit: Come on, Shinigami-sama, come here, too.
Shingami: O-okey...
Blair: Wanna play, nya-nya? Professor, Zombie-chan, come here, come here.

015
Marie: W-wait a minute! /This is supposed to be an important meeting about saving Kid-kun! You're kidding me?! Why are you messing around like this?!
Shinigami: W-well... /We never have serious meetings, so... it's kinda OK to have one for a change...
Marie: IDIOT!!! /What kind of twisted logic is that if *for a change* you're having a horseplay when meetings have never been serious to begin with?!
Spirit: If you don't feel like having a serious meeting, then leave, NOW!!!/ We have no need for someone like you who kills the mood of the gathering!!!

017
Alisa: Oni-chan, how old are you?
Sid: I'm 25...
Alisa: Eh! Really? What kind of work do you do for living?
Sid: Mostly/ I gather/ intelligence...
Alisa: Seriously?! You know, even though the fact that we're actually witches is out in the open now, /it was worth a try! By the way, your face is bluish, you OK?
Spirit: I can't let myself faint during such an important meeting!...
Sid: More importantly what about Kid?...
Alisa: There's no waaay, seriously. Hey, Lisa, you heard? Our today's customer is kinda a big shot.

018
Spirit: What's with all these "witches" you keep using? (1)
Lisa: It's a recent trend among young witches to change "seriously" to "witch". (1)
Spirit: So that's how it is, seriously? (2)
Alisa: Ahahaha! You've got some seriously high adaptability here, Deathscythe-san! (2)
Sid: ...Se... Seriously... (2)/ But still, Shinigami-sama... what about the Kid's rescue plan?...
Alisa: Oni-chan, why are you blue?...
Sid: Eh?/ Blue? / Well, I got stabbed with the statue of the Goddess of Liberty in the middle of forehead and died...
Alisa: So you're a zombie?! Amazing!!!
(1) "seriously" = "maji", "witch" = "majo", and she's been replacing the similarily sounding "maji" with "majo" since the beginning of the chapter.
(2) in all these lines they're using "majo" instead of "maji" (but with the meaning "seriously")

019
Blair: Here, Professor, have some light.
Stein: Thanks.
Spirit: Hey, didn't you quit smoking?
Stein: Well, I quit quitting.../ I abstained from smoking so not to get swallowed by insanity, but the effect turned out to be the opposite, and I got only jumpier.
Blair: You really got no tolerance.
Stein: No tolerance.../ Witches... huh...

020
Stein: You girls... /Why don't you visit my lab sometime?
Alisa: Eh?! So bold!!!
Spirit: No-no-no-no!!! He's gonna dissect you!!!
Alisa: Huh~~~ What should I do... maybe if it's just one kidney...
*sip sip*
Lisa: Shinigami-sama... so you're still interested in *that* even though you've got such a funny face.
Shinigami: No-no,/ you're wrong!... /The reason you were summoned here today is...
Lisa: Shinigami-sama, what's behind this mask of yours?
Shinigami: Eh?

021
Shinigami: What, you ask... nothing unusual.
Lisa: Eeeeh! I wanna see! I'm being eaten up with curiousity here!!!
Knives: Ah... Marie...
Marie: I'm leaving!

022
Maka: Marie-sensei came out... /She looks angry... It seems they have a greatly important meeting there... /Maybe I'll even see an expression on Papa's face I don't usually see.../ Nope, not possible.

023
Soul: Hey, Maka, let's stop sneaking around like some dorks and go home...
Maka: What's wrong with you?! We're like the main characters of a mystery novel, and it's fun!
Soul: Geez, you're really some harcore fan, aren't ya... NGHA!!!
Black Star: The great me has returned!
Maka: Tsubaki-chan and Black Star appeared...
Tsubaki: It seems we can't go in right now...

024
Tsubaki: He just smashed the door!!!
Black Star: Things like have nothing to do with the great me who can get over any and all obstacles!
Soul: Are we gonna follow them?
Maka: If we go boldly in the open, it'll be boring. We're OK using stealth!
Soul: I just don't get your point...

025
Girl *stare*
Maka: ... Geez, what's this girl's problem? She's tailing us, but it's a piece of cake for someone with soul perception to blow her cover...
Soul: Huuh... /what a pain...

026
Sid: Hey... about Kid... about Kid's...
Shinigami: ...about my.... my son...

027
*drip drip*
Gopher: I'd've never thought that such a thing could deal you this much damage... I tore one of your sleeves./ Just *one* of them.
Kid: Haa/ haa.

030
Kid: Somebody... save me... please...

Even if the victim weren't Kid, it's still too cruel!


001
Side text: This month you get 2 chapters at once! In the 2nd chapter the "business tour" is still continuing?!
Sid: Shinigami-sama...
Stein: It's probably better to stop it...
Shinigami: This is...

002
Chapter 71: Ex-leader.

003
Shinigami: Enough of it!!!
Alisa: Kyuu!
Blair: Nya
Lisa: Hin!!!
Spirit: I beg your forgiveness!
Knives: What a quick response...

004
Witches: But...!!! But the reason we were brought here is because we are supposed to entertain you, Shinigami-sama, isn't it?!!
Shinigami: No way this could the reason for you being here. I'm going to make you experience my CHOP.
Lisa: But it's what Spirit-san told us.
Spirit: It's not what I meant! There was an actual reason to this!

005
Spirit: Because of Kishin Asura resurrection, there wasn't a single moment of rest, what with the battle for BREW, then Baba Yaga castle siege... /I understand your feelings about your own child being taken captive... but I thought if we can forget it even for a moment...
Shinigami: But you managed to forget even about me there...
Spirit: Well, it's because the sake was so good!
Shinigami: The reason the three of you were asked to come here today is because I would like you to help me in rescuing my son Kid.

006
Shinigami: The two of you who are witches... it's not like you absolutely must accept my request... Actually, I'm offering you a deal.
Sid: Will you spend your whole life in prison?/ Or return to your work in that joint? It's for you to decide.

007
Stein: Whichever option you choose, you won't be free, though.
Lisa: But... what is it you want us to do?...
Shinigami: Kid is trapped inside a certain book. It's a "Book of Magic" known as "Book of Eibon".... Since you're witches, I'm sure you heard of it. The truth is, we have a transcript of this Book of Eibon, you see. /So I'd like you to make a ring by using your magic, that would connect the inner dimension of the book in which Kid is impisoned, to the transcript we have here.
Alisa: This kind of spell requires extremely high presicion... it's impossible for us...

008
Black Star: Hey, Master Shinigami! I've caught you some frog!
Elka: croak! / croak/ Shi-shi-shi-shi... Shinigami...
Tsubaki: Forgive us, forgive us...
Lisa: Oh? /Isn't it Elka who's really good at calculations?
Elka: !!/ Lisa... Alisa...

009
Kim: Hello! I'm Kim, Lantern Meister. I was told to come here by Marie-sensei.
Alisa: Ah/ Kim!
Kim: Eh?! Why... are you all here? Seriously?! (3)
Spirit: Ah, it's really a trend!
(3) she says "majo" here instead of "maji" just like Alisa.

010
Shinigami: Stein-kun... You had luck in finding the objective of the criminal who borrowed the transcript of the Book of Eibon with no intension of ever returning it, I presume?
Stein: Yes.
Girl: *stare*

011
Gopher: Guaah!/ Ahahahahahahahaha!/ So how you like it, how you like it, how you like it, how you like it?!
Kid: Stop it! Stop it, please!!!

012
Kid: Only on the right?!/ If you're going to poke me, do it on the both sides!!!
*scratch scratch scratch*
Gopher: Ahahahahaha!
Noah: You're overdoing it, Gopher.../ *sigh* To make such a muck of the item of my collection...
Kid: Ah... ah...

013
Noah: I'm confiscating him from you. /Now you've got to put me back in a good mood... Go make me some black tea.
Gopher: Roger!!!
Noah: Gosh, really...

014
Kid: Uh... /Guh...

015
Kid: Haa haa /I'm once again inside the book.../ And it seems he thrust me somewhere very deep, /so I couldn't arrange the book contents in proper order without permission again.

017
Kid: What is this repulsive wavelength...?

020
Kid: Damn you, Noah... So you had even something like that hidden in the depths here... /If this thing were to be set free outside, it's going to be very bad.../ Somebody... hurry up and save me...

What is this thing Kid saw in the depths of the book...?!
 

Chaos Shadow

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2008
Messages
274
Reaction score
70
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Still no TL?... What's with this sorry sight? :facepalm This manga is pretty popular, ain't it?... And it's not all that awfully long or hard to translate... I mean, yeah, it may take a few hours, but not days! And it's just once a month. C'mon, it's really wrong that no one's willing to pick it up.

Anyway, these chapters I actually liked. First, Stein, at last! And Spirit being Spirit and Shinigami-sama being Shinigami-sama! The witches are cute, too. Less than happy about Marie's latest bout of jealousy, tho'. And Gopher torturing the poor Kid is an art in itself :D Noah didn't like it, but I sure did :p
wel there is an HQ spanish Edited Manga since monday ( both chaps)..
and yeah marie´s jealousy scene was really good:amuse
 

CannedJam

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2009
Messages
241
Reaction score
28
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Maybe one day those chapters will be out, unless they are and I'm just blind :P
 

Lectro Volpi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2009
Messages
378
Reaction score
69
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Chapter is out at One Manga.

I Wonder, why a normal 41 pages chapter with an extra 20 pages chapter?

Whops! not there anymore!
 
Last edited:

Google Hero

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 20, 2009
Messages
27
Reaction score
9
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
cheers for that info Lectro, I was starting to wonder what is the deal with the chapter it's been a week and here hasn't been much news
 

Shake

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
391
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Where can I find that chapter? I only see the chapter from last month >_<
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
it felt like the story did not progress in either of those chapters :(
 

beastboy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2009
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
284
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Is it me or its actually written chupa cabras cabaret club... wich is spanish or portuguese to "Suck bitches cabaret club"
 

Rainier

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
467
Reaction score
52
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Is it me or its actually written chupa cabras cabaret club... wich is spanish or portuguese to "Suck bitches cabaret club"
Lol. Chupacabras doesn't translate to ''Suck bitches'' the Chupacabras is a mythical monster that used to appear at nights and eat the goats n of the farmers. Chupar means To Suck, and Cabra means goat.
 

Shake

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
391
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Marie is awesome as usual, it's remarkable how fast Spirit is able to get up after being hit so many times by Marie and Death.
The chapters from last month have finally appeared on Onemanga. Does anyone has the raw of this month or know were it's provided?

edit: it's out on onemanga now! LOLed at the changes spartoi made ;)
 
Last edited:

Mido-ban

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
28
Reaction score
6
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
but where is the raw ?:(
 

Chaos Shadow

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2008
Messages
274
Reaction score
70
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
such a great chapterr!!! -its already out at Onemanga- !!!
the gender changing iss to funny but the epic part is at the end the talk about the original warlords! and insane kidd? and it seems that stein, tezla, maka´s dad and some others are going to assault Noah´s hq :amuse

just awesome!
 
Top