Shounen Soul Eater by OOKUBO Atsushi

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Chapter was interessting and leading to a new, maybe the last, Arc.
 

Hangedman

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 13, 2011
Messages
223
Reaction score
342
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Soul Eater 89 full raw online Here

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Soul Eater NOT! 08 full raw online Here
 

LeDuck

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
295
Reaction score
147
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Chapter 89 is out: http://www.mangareader.net/soul-eater/89

Pace is picking up, very interesting setup for the next fight. I guess it's not that hard for them to get to the moon and they don't seem to have problems breathing there. A lot of wasteland usually indicates a very epic battle incoming, but I'm getting a bit annoyed by the crona / sasuke sideplot. She killed tons of people and is about to kill a lot more, just get rid of her >.>
 

Aikidoka

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Messages
758
Reaction score
498
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So uh, Tezca's "died" and come back twice now...is this going to be a running gag? One of these days he's going to really die and none of us are going to believe it until the end of the series.

Okay chapter for me -- like LeDuck I disliked the angst about Crona. It's necessary for the plot, but I guess I'm just bored of these types of story arcs. I'm much more interested in Death confronting the Kishin.
 

ErosVp

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2010
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
391
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I agree! Crona's plot is boring, i don't know why people would insist in saing that psycho. she had one chance already...

Kidd is going to battle Kishin! That is good to hear, It is time for him to be hyped instead of Black Star, that guy is annoying as hell.
 

Mashiro_Luna

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
121
Reaction score
29
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So uh, Tezca's "died" and come back twice now...is this going to be a running gag? One of these days he's going to really die and none of us are going to believe it until the end of the series.
Actually Tezca is dead and confirmed it in this chapter, that was his soul using a mirror (like his weapon form) to communicate with them, Tezca body was killed though.
 

Shake

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
391
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I think everything is being set up to end all. Maka and Blackstar are going to take care Chrona, Noah is also joining the Kishin battle and all the death sythes are going to try take Kishin down. I agree, we will see great battles.
Seeing Tezca like that was interesting and distrubing at the same time ;) , even in death he's still active, I hope he will haunt Justin in his dreams!
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Soul Eater on the cover of Gangan #10
Volume 20 comes out this month along with vol 1 of Soul Eater Not!

 
Last edited:

GomuGomu_Getsuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 14, 2010
Messages
606
Reaction score
182
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Can't wait to see the next chapter. I was surprised to see many people didn't already know Kuro Hoshi was the strongest. Then again, most of them go by how cool a character is rather than feats. I don't want to see Kidd get his shine on, its Maka's time now. Then we can jump back to Kuro Hoshi.

The Hoshizoku should be resurrected or something. With all of them being Kishin. It would be cool if the reason Shinigami-sama is sealed is because of the Hoshizoku.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
The Gangan site also updated with new wallpaper.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Soul Eater 90 OUT :D



_______________________________
Maka and Spirit, aww :blai
I still refuse to believe Medusa is dead forever, just like that.

And........ SE Not crossing paths with SE!!!:o:zomg

Awesome chapter for me. Although, translation was pretty meh, but I doubt we're getting anything better.
 
Last edited:

AandWguy

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
96
Reaction score
4
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I agree the translation of 90 was horrible, and i thought it was just me, good setup chapter though. Is the final battle: maka vs chrona, kid vs kishin, and black star vs noah?
 

Aikidoka

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Messages
758
Reaction score
498
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah there's no way Medusa is gone for good. The Eruka thing has to be to throw us off...

So, two new Death Scythes. Let's hope they don't go the way of Tsar Pushka (poor guy). Arabian guy is definitely some sort of Demon Lamp (look at his shoes). No idea about the African guy.

And hmm...Maka's mother. We really need to see her.

And is it just me or is it those two guys from Not!? Awesomesauce.
 
Last edited:

Aldrich

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
80
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think Medusa's dead, but as we saw with Tezca, death is a rather relative concept in Soul Eater

Maybe Crona actually ate her soul and she's still living inside her child and Maka will have to purify Crona somehow?

And yeah that translation is shit, I always wonder why people who can barely write intelligible english take responsibilities as translators
 

Rarhyx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
333
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
no spoilers for SE? :(
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
CHAPTER 91 OUT

...so. They started attacking, obviously nothing happened to Kid.. and to the clowns as well.

I don't know, I may be a little disappointed because I was expiecting Maka chapters. Moon fight should be good as well (Stein + Spirit and also Justin), but I don't have any opinion about this week's months chapter. Oh yeah, I like the SeNot!'s characters, Ak..something and the other one. I'm quite looking forward to see how they fight :D

Can someone who understands the technique of the Moonlight clown, explain to me what was he doing? I didn't get that...



Oh and I thought this panel was cool :D
 
Last edited:
Top