Shounen - Soul Eater by OOKUBO Atsushi | Page 36 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Soul Eater by OOKUBO Atsushi

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Well as expected Maka survived thanks to the Black blood and also obtained a beautiful new form; she was so gourgeous.
Anyway quite liked the chapter and Black Star is really inhuman if he keeps on fighting with an arm broken and his spine in a bad shape.
And that teamwork, damn, it was awesome; now I can't wait to see what will happen next; guess Chrona will be saved after all.

TheBoss

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
So good! T_T
This is how Naruto's war should have been!

Leoat12

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Well as expected Maka survived thanks to the Black blood and also obtained a beautiful new form; she was so gourgeous.
Anyway quite liked the chapter and Black Star is really inhuman if he keeps on fighting with an arm broken and his spine in a bad shape.
And that teamwork, damn, it was awesome; now I can't wait to see what will happen next; guess Chrona will be saved after all.
Indeed. This chapter was really awesome in all aspects, it's a true battle. I think that now Maka will go inside Kishin and brings Crona back, maybe will have a fight inside Kishin too?

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Indeed. This chapter was really awesome in all aspects, it's a true battle. I think that now Maka will go inside Kishin and brings Crona back, maybe will have a fight inside Kishin too?
Probably, but I think that it will be a different kind of battle; in fact I think that it will be similar to what happened when Maka first entered Chrona. :D

Leoat12

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Probably, but I think that it will be a different kind of battle; in fact I think that it will be similar to what happened when Maka first entered Chrona. :D
I agree. A epic psychological battle and Soul Eater will be finished. xD
Let's see how it'll be.

mak123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Wasn't it supposed to be the last chapter?

obamamania

Reaction score
Country
United States
Should still be 1-2 left if it ends in the september issue right? Because:
oh my god at this chapter. Didn't expect such a thing at the end after what already happened to Death...I have a feeling that this isn't a troll which is really really sad.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Damn, the first part of the part was epic and emotional while the second was terrifying. :gwah
I wonder how the ending of the manga will be now: a happy one or a sad one?

TheBoss

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
It was like this: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" when the moon got covered.

obamamania

Reaction score
Country
United States
The ending hopefully won't be too sad, but with so many unexpected losses...who knows at this point.

Leoat12

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
It was a unpredictable situation, but we should know what this black thing. Is it madness? Only black blood? To be covered by any of them mean death?
Like Zasz said, it will be between a sad or happy final. Next month, the epic final chapter, doesn't matter what the author will choice. :XD

Xerous

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
So who exactly was standing there with makas dad? I think I saw that star clan kid with the glasses but i'm not sure.

Rarhyx

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I can't find even any words for the last chapter.
a WTF ending just like in gantz

Leoat12

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Everything that should have finished was finished in the previous chapter, I didn't expect much more than this in this final chapter. I liked the final, there wasn't anything that could stretch the story more, it was finished in the right moment.
About the final chapter, nothing is better than a LOL final to a LOL series. XD
Crazy things happened in this final chapter, excalibur was annoying till the end. haha
However, more important than all, this chapter showed that all character grown up with all this. Always when a series come to the end we have a feeling that lack something, but I am well with this end.

tobeulp

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I can't find even any words for the last chapter.
a WTF ending just like in gantz
You must really hate the series if you ask me.

The ending is good not great but good there isn't that much anymore to do and the ending pretty sum up all of the relationship etc well so I don't know what is your problem comparing it to a nonsense ending like Gantz.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I thought it was a pretty good conclusion. Enjoyed the whole "madness of boobs". Death Scythe and everyone being saved by the witches was a nice continuation of that whole situation, and Stain and Marie having a child was nice. Excalibur ruining Kidd's mourning was hilarious. The chapter ending with Soul playing his piano for everyone and a sweet little talk between him and Maka was fitting. I can't see what else could have happen beyond perhaps a timeskip or something. I would complain about any of the other Old Ones if not for the fact that Soul Eater Not was still going on, and thus there's a good chance that more would be revealed there. Still, all in all, pretty good.

Shader

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
This was a realy nice post scriptum chapter, all the talks, all the mood, all the boob madness (hah!) Thx a lot to mangaka, for making such a nice and unusual (in terms of art) story, I realy enjoyed it, kthxbye ^^

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
It seems I worried over nothing; this was a nice happy ending.
Kidd has now the madness of boobs, Black Star is an idiot as always and Mary and Stein will be an happy couple. :D
Also that SoulXMaka moment was good and I'd dare say that it was pretty obvious that she had feelings for him.
All in all, I'm satisfied and also sad, considering that another manga I was following has ended...
Anyway it seems that in november we will have sometjing related to SE.