Shounen - Soul Eater by OOKUBO Atsushi | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Soul Eater by OOKUBO Atsushi

Bones

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
i have a question, is this were we discuss the manga???? for soul eater???

as for the manga releases
GOOD QUESTION. Cuz I want to know also.

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Italy
[Luckas]Yes, this is the thread where you can talk about and discuss Soul Eater.[/Luckas]

monkeyd8892

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
WOOT SOUL EATER

Well i cant belive that harvard did that, i mean omg kim!!! i wonder if shes
alive!!!

Shrimp

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
The anime is supposed to be 52 episodes long, right ? Do you think we'll get to see
Black Star's and Mifune's 3rd fight ?
That would be quite awesome...

About Kim, that reminds me of a part from Chrono Trigger :
Robo had to fight his old "girlfirend" (they're still robots after all), because she has been brainwashed by the central computer ; and after you've won the fight, she regains her senses, but she still dies...
I hope Kim's story won't turn like this one... :(

Gekkani

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Only 52 episodes?

Please god, don't let there be a filler ending, PLEEEEASE x.x

Shake

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
About Kim, that reminds me of a part from Chrono Trigger :
Robo had to fight his old "girlfirend" (they're still robots after all), because she has been brainwashed by the central computer ; and after you've won the fight, she regains her senses, but she still dies...
I hope Kim's story won't turn like this one... :(
I don't think it will end that way, SE is imo very suprising. I think she will return to normal but stay with the witches group because she thinks she can't go back to the school.

I wonder if black star kills the samourai, it would be cool if he (the samourai, of course, black star isn't the brightest one :p) became teacher and gives everyone candy, jeeej candy:amuse

bunshindattebayo

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Only 52 episodes?

Please god, don't let there be a filler ending, PLEEEEASE x.x
The anime is worked by the staff of Fullmetal Alchemist.So.........you know what will happen right?

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
The anime is worked by the staff of Fullmetal Alchemist.So.........you know what will happen right?
Hey guys don't forget this the soul eater manga discussion topic. I know sometimes discussion can unwillinly move from a manga to an anime discussion. For that I propose you to go to this thread

Shrimp

Reaction score
Country
France
Sorry, it wasn't my intention to start discussing the anime, I was just saying their current fight is serioulsy awesome, even Zoro can't stand up to Mifune's badassness :P (he only has 3 swords after all...)

Speaking of Mifune, I had the impression Moskito was keeping Angela as some kind of "hostage" in order to have him stay with them and helping Arachnophobia ; so, when (if ?) the castle gets destroyed, or Moskito is defeated, he wouldn't have to stay there to protect Angela, and could actualy join Shibusen as a martial arts/combat teacher or something. Then, seeing that Angie is able to stay there, Kim would return, and everybody would be happy :) (espacially Medusa, since that was exactly what she planned...)

And don't take that too seriously, that's just some big wild guess ^^

Bones

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Sorry, it wasn't my intention to start discussing the anime, I was just saying their current fight is serioulsy awesome, even Zoro can't stand up to Mifune's badassness :P (he only has 3 swords after all...)

Speaking of Mifune, I had the impression Moskito was keeping Angela as some kind of "hostage" in order to have him stay with them and helping Arachnophobia ; so, when (if ?) the castle gets destroyed, or Moskito is defeated, he wouldn't have to stay there to protect Angela, and could actualy join Shibusen as a martial arts/combat teacher or something. Then, seeing that Angie is able to stay there, Kim would return, and everybody would be happy :) (espacially Medusa, since that was exactly what she planned...)

And don't take that too seriously, that's just some big wild guess ^^
MIfune pawns zorro any day. The fight between Black-Star and Mifune(Sword God aka worth 99 souls power) is EPIC.

I like your prediction if all the cards play out right. Mifune will attend shibusen and angela also. Cuz it seems that they will take back Kim although she is witch.

great to see black stars entrance. And what a ENTRANCE. For a minute I thought the Kishin was going to mess up everything. Who do we see: black star.

He'll become very strong
I knew it was Black-Star and no one else. I just felt the vibe as I started reading that chapter. The EPICNESS fill my computer screen. For sure Black Star will become stronga and even stronger than Death the Kidd. Yes I said it people become stronger than Death the Kidd.

Black Star story reminds me of the Uchiha masccare in Naruto manga. The only difference is that Black Star knew it shibusen at anihalted all the Star clan.

That was a nice bonus at the back of the tome, a picture of Maka, Black Star and Kid when they're older, with what seems to be the death scythe versions of Soul, Tsubaki and the Thompson Sisters....god knows what the hell weapon that the latter seems to have become is though.
That was funny as hell....lol Death Scythe cracks me up. I felt sorry for him when he had to arrest those prostitiudes that he hangs around with....lol

The anime is supposed to be 52 episodes long, right ? Do you think we'll get to see
Black Star's and Mifune's 3rd fight ?
That would be quite awesome...
OMG I want to see that fight so badly in anime. I think its possible because its only 13 episodes so far in the anime and we are on the Demon eye. Plus the released of Kishin is around the corner. So we might see it.

I can't wait to see Justin Law introduce in the anime. I wonder what is voice would be like.

monkeyd8892

Reaction score
Country
United States
the manga was awsome, i felt bad for that meister of fire and earth, because htye kept on moving, and he toguth he was caught XD

cant wait for the next manga to come!!

Sherlock Holmes

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I knew it was Black-Star and no one else. I just felt the vibe as I started reading that chapter. The EPICNESS fill my computer screen. For sure Black Star will become stronga and even stronger than Death the Kidd. Yes I said it people become stronger than Death the Kidd.
That's true. He wants to become stronger than a God after all, so he HAS to be stroger than Death the Kidd.

Last edited:

Shake

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I think that Kid is still stronger. If you remember the fight kid versus BS and Soul you hear Stein saying that Kid has lots of potential and also that he is not revealing his full strenght. Kid is stronger but BS is gaining on his tail, may also be the reason for Kid to smile since 2 strong people are symmetrical in some way :p

Gekkani

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Everyone seems to randomly forget about Maka and Soul in the strength tiers, tis a pity considering the catching up they have been doing lately due to all that black blood related stuff and fighting that fear clown.

Shake

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I like the fear clown because he is Dutch, bad Mak bad :p.
You're right we ignore them, but lately the focus of inprovement is really on BS side. Kid doesn't have to prove himself in strength because of his dad. Plus the only improvement I see in those two is Soul with is black blood, of course Soul acts as an amplifier for Maka so they get stronger. I wish Maka could also improve in some way, her sensing soul ability is cool but is still a bit on the weak side. She can't freak everybody out by reading their soul as plainly as Stein does :)

shadowchii

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
That was a nice bonus at the back of the tome, a picture of Maka, Black Star and Kid when they're older, with what seems to be the death scythe versions of Soul, Tsubaki and the Thompson Sisters....god knows what the hell weapon that the latter seems to have become is though.
I really wanna see it. Can someone fix the volume 12 link please?:(

shadowchii

Reaction score
Country
Canada
You could check onemanga for the volume. BTW new one is out, get it here http://www.onemanga.com/Soul_Eater/51/
Kid is hilarious as usual :p
Yeah, but sometimes onemanga doesnt include extras in it. Onemanga didnt include the cover or the picture since I searched for it. Maybe I skipped it. :s If anyone has a link to that picture could you please post it?:amuse

Shrimp

Reaction score
Country
France
I just read 51... Wow, that was cheesy as hell... -__- "Can I become your place to go to" ?! Way to go Ox, you're the man all right :p The cheesiness aside, nice chapter, as always. The grand entrance of Free made my day.

Also, wtf, no Black Star this chapter ? I guess they wanted to save the awesomeness for later...

shadowchii

Reaction score
Country
Canada
So this is so far the longest arc in Soul Eater. I wonder how much longer it will go on.