You better rest then!
I'm just chilling, trying to enjoy my last week
I'm just chilling, trying to enjoy my last week


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i miss his long hair tho
it will be back. also train arc will be rather good towards the end imo you should look forward to it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

off to Noblesse you go! you won't regret itYeah he was pretty savage tbh. Baam just keeps getting stronger damn. I just finished reading all the chapters. [Binge Reading Period Over]
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
These Manhwa need anime man. I'd shit myself if I saw an Ad for ToGkind of but the fights are amazing. its like i am watching anime. I like Tog for ' plot thickens" moments but noblesse is def "fights god" for me
there is 1 ep of noblesse but its not as good imo. Idk . TOg would prolly be goodThese Manhwa need anime man. I'd shit myself if I saw an Ad for ToG