Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
You better rest then!

I'm just chilling, trying to enjoy my last week :emocat
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
At a Restaraunt :S
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm up to the part where Baam just beat Yura Ha in the Tournament at Train City :blush
Also I peeked at the 294 chapter and FUCK YES HIS HAIR IS LONG AGAIN
Idk how bu yeah
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
its a wig:toc i miss his long hair tho :scry it will be back. also train arc will be rather good towards the end imo you should look forward to it
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
A wig? Wtf lol
I guess SIU was being pressured to bring back Violes hair but he could plausibly do it in instant super saiyan style
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Holy shit are Baam and Rachel going to fight? Lol and Rach thought Baam still Idolised her
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
She pushed him.. Not again lol. At least he was willing to fight her. He's toughened up a bit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm up to 291. Glad to see that wig :derp
But i'm curious as to whether or not Rachel will end up getting another thorn for herself, or if Enryu will pay them all a visit?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah he was pretty savage tbh. Baam just keeps getting stronger damn. I just finished reading all the chapters. [Binge Reading Period Over]
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
After a few days. I only have 2 days until the holidays start so that'll give me some more spare time to read
By the way do you like my new Sig? :P
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
yeah its pretty good, i am not huge on urek but mazino will probably like it more since he is die hard fanboy.

by the by



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
this MC is crying bloody tears since you won't read him
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
wtfffff
So Noblesse is like a Shounen Manhwa?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Mazino I made this just so you could look at it :derp \/ \/ \/
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
kind of but the fights are amazing. its like i am watching anime. I like Tog for ' plot thickens" moments but noblesse is def "fights god" for me
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
kind of but the fights are amazing. its like i am watching anime. I like Tog for ' plot thickens" moments but noblesse is def "fights god" for me
These Manhwa need anime man. I'd shit myself if I saw an Ad for ToG
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Are you active in any of the Manhwa Forums?
 
Top