Eating fooooooood
Hello little spirit. How do you do?Hey spirit
He's probably asleep right nowHello little spirit. How do you do?



In China beds go to you.Only in CHINA?![]()
Aww shitIn China beds go to you.




I've been using CS5 but it expired and I hate the subscription service. So while i'm trying to find a working free version, I'm just using some online editors like ezGif, Lunapic and PixlrAAAAAH I like your edits, especially the Invel vs Gray and Gildarts panel lololol, your photography skills can be comparable to a professional photographers.
And avatars- wow. what Photoshop do you usually use?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I prefer using a PC because I have more control over what I do and edit. I indeed do take any Avatar and Signature requests if I can.How about picmonkey? And do you use apps on phone for edit? or you prefer editing on a PC?
The technicque is that...you have to change the date on your computer.
May I? Thank you! I'll going to use it on avatar. Do you still accept any requests for the signature edit? ^^a
