Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Sleep is for the weak :hmph
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,042
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Only in CHINA? :derp
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Charlu's taking over the Member Zone again guys...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,042
Gender
Male
Country
United States
D
A
M
N :XD
 

Kouichi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
951
Country
Estonia
Uhm hello Spirit! Nice to know you more! Do you have a website—blog about your shots or whatsoever?

And, are you still a student?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yes i'm in my final year of High School and I do have a Tumblr Blog I've recently started messing around with
 

Kouichi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
951
Country
Estonia
Is it okay for you, letting us to see the pictures you have captured? No worries. I don't do plagiarism. :3c
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well here's my new blog, It has next to nothing on it yet though - isuzulicious.tumblr.com
And you can find my MH Gallery here
 

Kouichi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
951
Country
Estonia
AAAAAH I like your edits, especially the Invel vs Gray and Gildarts panel lololol, your photography skills can be comparable to a professional photographers.:hearts:hearts

And avatars- wow. what Photoshop do you usually use?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
AAAAAH I like your edits, especially the Invel vs Gray and Gildarts panel lololol, your photography skills can be comparable to a professional photographers.:hearts:hearts

And avatars- wow. what Photoshop do you usually use?
I've been using CS5 but it expired and I hate the subscription service. So while i'm trying to find a working free version, I'm just using some online editors like ezGif, Lunapic and Pixlr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also @XYouto if you want a new Avatar, try this one I just made :)
 

Kouichi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
951
Country
Estonia
How about picmonkey? And do you use apps on phone for edit? or you prefer editing on a PC?

The technicque is that...you have to change the date on your computer. :3c

May I? Thank you! I'll going to use it on avatar. Do you still accept any requests for the signature edit? ^^a
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
How about picmonkey? And do you use apps on phone for edit? or you prefer editing on a PC?

The technicque is that...you have to change the date on your computer. :3c

May I? Thank you! I'll going to use it on avatar. Do you still accept any requests for the signature edit? ^^a
I prefer using a PC because I have more control over what I do and edit. I indeed do take any Avatar and Signature requests if I can.
And Of course you can use it :nod
 

Kouichi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
951
Country
Estonia
Well, it is hard to swipe using phone so better to do with PC. XD

Thanks!! I like my new avatar, makes me feel like Ajeel. can I request regarding the signature if you ain't that busy lol
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@kira have you read or watched Shokugeki no Soma?
 
Top