nope.. there was a time when I wanted to watch it. but it just passed I guess.@kira have you read or watched Shokugeki no Soma?




Give me all your jam!
nope.. there was a time when I wanted to watch it. but it just passed I guess.@kira have you read or watched Shokugeki no Soma?




I suggest you watch it, and then read it. It's a great series and there isn't much reading to catch up on after the end of the anime and the latest chapter of the manganope.. there was a time when I wanted to watch it. but it just passed I guess.
Give me all your jam!


You'd best read it thenI'll give it a try but I don't really think I can follow an anime right now.
I like watch it and then I start skipping looking for the good parts and then I get bored and closes it.![]()


I see that Tokyo Ghoul isn't on that listmaybe I will..
I follow FT, OPM, Neverland, Sahara, Red Sprite.
I also spend some of my time watching TV series since the series I follow started coming back.![]()


I see that Tokyo Ghoul isn't on that list
You need to complete your education young man
(Not the anime, both mangas)

Read itttt. Alllll of itttttoh I forgot Tokyo Ghoul..
I feel like it's kinda slow right now. so I think I'll let it build up some chapters then read them at one go.
Yeah I've read all of it.. including the latest chapter. the last 3-4 chapters is what made me feel like it was going too slow.Read itttt. Alllll of ittttt



The manga is great, the anime is mehIs Tokyo Ghoul definetely worth it? Haven't seen it. Only in episode 2.
Sorry for butting in BTW!
hey, no worries..Is Tokyo Ghoul definetely worth it? Haven't seen it. Only in episode 2.
Sorry for butting in BTW!


Why? Is it like Akame ga Kill's treatment?The manga is great, the anime is meh
Wow, I was touched. Thank you!! So I heard that Kanrki's best friend will die on the re something. Is it true???hey, no worries..
once you've joined the site, you've become part of the MH Family.
so feel free to butt in whenever. In fact I encourage you to butt in whenever!
I enjoyed Tokyo Ghoul.. TG:Re lately has been kind of meh to me. but that's just my opinion![]()
No need for thanksWow, I was touched. Thank you!! So I heard that Kanrki's best friend will die on the re something. Is it true???

Hide is the Yami Yugi of Tokyo Ghoul fam. He's actually with you in spiritNo need for thanks
IIRC, it's at the end of TG. but it's not definite. it was off-panel and he could have survived or be very well alive with some twist.

