Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
nope.. there was a time when I wanted to watch it. but it just passed I guess. :XD


:handgun:twitch:handgun

Give me all your jam!
I suggest you watch it, and then read it. It's a great series and there isn't much reading to catch up on after the end of the anime and the latest chapter of the manga :nod

That smiley rofl
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
I'll give it a try but I don't really think I can follow an anime right now.

I like watch it and then I start skipping looking for the good parts and then I get bored and closes it. :XD
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'll give it a try but I don't really think I can follow an anime right now.

I like watch it and then I start skipping looking for the good parts and then I get bored and closes it. :XD
You'd best read it then :fan
What series are you following at the moment?
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
maybe I will..

I follow FT, OPM, Neverland, Sahara, Red Sprite.

I also spend some of my time watching TV series since the series I follow started coming back. :popcorn
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
maybe I will..

I follow FT, OPM, Neverland, Sahara, Red Sprite.

I also spend some of my time watching TV series since the series I follow started coming back. :popcorn
I see that Tokyo Ghoul isn't on that list
:notsure
You need to complete your education young man :edu
(Not the anime, both mangas)
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
I see that Tokyo Ghoul isn't on that list
:notsure
You need to complete your education young man :edu
(Not the anime, both mangas)

oh I forgot Tokyo Ghoul.. :XD
I feel like it's kinda slow right now. so I think I'll let it build up some chapters then read them at one go.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
oh I forgot Tokyo Ghoul.. :XD
I feel like it's kinda slow right now. so I think I'll let it build up some chapters then read them at one go.
Read itttt. Alllll of ittttt
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Read itttt. Alllll of ittttt
Yeah I've read all of it.. including the latest chapter. the last 3-4 chapters is what made me feel like it was going too slow.

I really enjoyed Tokyo Ghoul though.

TG:Re is.. just fine.. I guess.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
philia-kun :zomg
 

Kouichi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
951
Country
Estonia
Is Tokyo Ghoul definetely worth it? Haven't seen it. Only in episode 2. :XD


Sorry for butting in BTW!
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Is Tokyo Ghoul definetely worth it? Haven't seen it. Only in episode 2. :XD


Sorry for butting in BTW!
The manga is great, the anime is meh
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Is Tokyo Ghoul definetely worth it? Haven't seen it. Only in episode 2. :XD


Sorry for butting in BTW!
hey, no worries..

once you've joined the site, you've become part of the MH Family.

so feel free to butt in whenever. In fact I encourage you to butt in whenever! :XD

I enjoyed Tokyo Ghoul.. TG:Re lately has been kind of meh to me. but that's just my opinion :XD
 

Kouichi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
951
Country
Estonia
The manga is great, the anime is meh
Why? Is it like Akame ga Kill's treatment?

hey, no worries..

once you've joined the site, you've become part of the MH Family.

so feel free to butt in whenever. In fact I encourage you to butt in whenever! :XD

I enjoyed Tokyo Ghoul.. TG:Re lately has been kind of meh to me. but that's just my opinion :XD
Wow, I was touched. Thank you!! So I heard that Kanrki's best friend will die on the re something. Is it true???
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Wow, I was touched. Thank you!! So I heard that Kanrki's best friend will die on the re something. Is it true???
No need for thanks :XD

IIRC, it's at the end of TG. but it's not definite. it was off-panel and he could have survived or be very well alive with some twist.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
No need for thanks :XD

IIRC, it's at the end of TG. but it's not definite. it was off-panel and he could have survived or be very well alive with some twist.
Hide is the Yami Yugi of Tokyo Ghoul fam. He's actually with you in spirit :derp
 
Top