
Cheers AhmadNice avatar you've got there, Liam

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like you guys aren't already spamming in half a dozen threads.@Vandred Start your thread already so I can start spamming there too![]()

Not enough threadsLike you guys aren't already spamming in half a dozen threads.
Spirit, did you continue reading Berserk? I remember you saying you read the first chapter, but nothing else after that.

He is right, stop spammingNot enough threads![]()


WhatNEVAH![]()

I meant I'd never stop spammingWhat![]()

Lol you don't like Shunsui? Too badNot a that good avatar :VVV
My first post was in a Chapter Discussion thread in the FT section IIRC

Shunsui is pretty baddass, no?Lol you don't like Shunsui? Too bad![]()

He's so-so for me tbh.Shunsui is pretty baddass, no?![]()
Why ruin your great track record by taking a Fairy Tail avatar?Shunsui is pretty baddass, no?![]()

Because I told him to wear itWhy ruin your great track record by taking a Fairy Tail avatar?![]()

Cmon, it's the hottest girl in Fairy Tail.Smh you're a bad influence