Ahh all right.Oh it's just a new TG forum thing

Ahh all right.Oh it's just a new TG forum thing

If you don't read Tokyo Ghoul, then you're probably missing the referenceSo... Are you a Beatles fan, part of the Manson family or am I missing a reference?

I'll give it a shot later today perhaps. Haven't started a new manga in ages.



I suppose you found Twisted Hel's scans, which are considered the highest quality ones but only start from chapter 7. Any aggregator site will do for the first six, but if you can care to make an account (which admittedly took me a while...), Batoto collects a number of translations from different groups, including Twisted Hel's which I believe aren't even hosted on their own site anymore.Question from a lazy ass: where do I read it online? Can only find scans of Tokyo Ghoul:re and from what I understand that's not the place to start. Found from chapter 7 onwards of the first series but can't find the very first chapters..
Dude you're even more of a Tokyo Ghoul Bloodhound than meDid someone ask where to read Tokyo Ghoul?![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm aware. Have been for a few days now actually.@WithYouInSpirit Yakusoku No Neverland 20 is out![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Organizized Mangatown is a good place to read all the chapters of both parts of Tokyo Ghoul from the higher quality scan teams.
Dude you're even more of a Tokyo Ghoul Bloodhound than me
One mention of Tokyo Ghoul is all it takes to send you running
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm aware. Have been for a few days now actually.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
As most sites, they only have some parts from Twisted Hel while many chapters have lower-quality or hasty translations. They do the job most of the time, but if you can read a better version...@Organizized Mangatown is a good place to read all the chapters of both parts of Tokyo Ghoul from the higher quality scan teams.
Actually, you've mentioning it in this thread quite a lot lately, but you're not wrong.Dude you're even more of a Tokyo Ghoul Bloodhound than me
One mention of Tokyo Ghoul is all it takes to send you running![]()


Isn't it in the 14th Ward?And it's heartbreaking that most of the time nobody catches your TG references. Truly heartbreaking.![]()

Isn't it in the 14th Ward?![]()

You clearly just googled that.Isn't it in the 14th Ward?![]()

Because it's the first of the two pieces of information listed in its Wiki page and because it's an insignificant detail that nobody would remember?
No
Why ?![]()
