Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
.... it is in the anime...
Wtf where? You mean season 2? Cuz I didn't watch that. Last thing I remember is Kaneki vs Jason

Also check Discord PM >_> :P
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah I was spoiled as well but since Touka isn't exactly holding her own against Aya to atm it's not exactly a major spoiler. :p
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well, sorry for a tiny spoiler. At least I can tell that Orgz is in the middle of Kaneki vs Jason now?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Last I read, Kaneki gave Ayato a serious stare-down. Lots of flashbacks going on. I guess Kaneki vs Ayato will start soon so was hardly spoiled at all.

Maybe I should start putting spoiler tags on my little posts in this thread.

Also, Kaneki vs Jason dude was pretty cool. And then Suzuya.. :teehee
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
How did you like last seasong of Sherlock (S3)? I didn't like it. S1 and S2 are among my favourite in shows (well Sherlock is more like a miniseries I guess).
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
How did you like last seasong of Sherlock (S3)? I didn't like it. S1 and S2 are among my favourite in shows (well Sherlock is more like a miniseries I guess).
I liked the whole thing about Sherlock faking his own death.... but that's about it. The rest of Season 3 was nothing special to me. Now... To actually get on to watching S4 :D
Last I read, Kaneki gave Ayato a serious stare-down. Lots of flashbacks going on. I guess Kaneki vs Ayato will start soon so was hardly spoiled at all.

Maybe I should start putting spoiler tags on my little posts in this thread.

Also, Kaneki vs Jason dude was pretty cool. And then Suzuya.. :teehee
Actually that is a good idea considering the recent updating of the Forum Rules. By the way guys, that annoying banner? I asked Pat to make it dismissable and it'll go away for you once you click on the link once.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I liked season 3. Not at all as masterful ad 1 and 2 but it's still good. It was a bit lighter, and I thought it was funny how they pretty much went meta with the Sherlock fanclub and fan theories being incorporated into the show etc. Watson's reaction to Holmes returning was great.
It was always gonna take a tumble in popularity due to Moriarty gone because how can anyone be as much of a threat and challenge as him? As much as they make Sherlock say Magnussen is the most dangerous person in the world he'll always feel like a cheap replacement (although that episode was good).

It's really just compared to seasons 1 and 2 that the third one doesn't quite hold up. And I'm sort of thinking it'll be the same with s4 (going by ep1).
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I liked season 3. Not at all as masterful ad 1 and 2 but it's still good. It was a bit lighter, and I thought it was funny how they pretty much went meta with the Sherlock fanclub and fan theories being incorporated into the show etc. Watson's reaction to Holmes returning was great.
It was always gonna take a tumble in popularity due to Moriarty gone because how can anyone be as much of a threat and challenge as him? As much as they make Sherlock say Magnussen is the most dangerous person in the world he'll always feel like a cheap replacement (although that episode was good).

It's really just compared to seasons 1 and 2 that the third one doesn't quite hold up. And I'm sort of thinking it'll be the same with s4 (going by ep1).
Magnussen was ok, but he's no Moriarty. Btw have you seen S4 E2?
Sherlock has a sister? Dayum!

By the way, have you gotten any further in Tokyo Ghoul?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Episode 2 was brilliant.

Haven't read in a few days.. Last I read was chapter 77.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Funny thing, when Eurus posed as Culverton's daughter at Baker Street, I said that looked like the woman John was sexting (I've been thinking for a week that there's more to that woman, but thought she'd be one of Culverton's lackeys or something). My fiancee said "no, I didn't think so but I thought she looked like John's therapist." So both of us called it. :XD Well, not that she was Sherlock's sister.. But still.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Episode 2 was brilliant.

Haven't read in a few days.. Last I read was chapter 77.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Funny thing, when Eurus posed as Culverton's daughter at Baker Street, I said that looked like the woman John was sexting (I've been thinking for a week that there's more to that woman, but thought she'd be one of Culverton's lackeys or something). My fiancee said "no, I didn't think so but I thought she looked like John's therapist." So both of us called it. :XD Well, not that she was Sherlock's sister.. But still.
I admit I'd connected all three of them actually. The Therapist, the Sexter and Culverton's Daughter's Dupe. But I actually thought they were the Woman. You know that crazy woman who Sherlock saved? Especially after John brought her up near the end of the episode :XD
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
That's the great thing about the show - even if you figure things out there's bound to be something impossible which will leave you shocked anyway.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
He's too small to be seen by Darky?

Spirit = John Cena confirmed
 
Top