Wow... Such a maaaaasive spoilerI just got spoiled that there's a fight between Ayato and Kaneki![]()

Wow... Such a maaaaasive spoilerI just got spoiled that there's a fight between Ayato and Kaneki![]()

So you were lying about having watched the anime?Ikr!
You're gonna die!![]()

Uhh no I didn't. I watched it completely but I didn't read ahead till Kaneki vs AyatoSo you were lying about having watched the anime?![]()
.... it is in the anime...Uhh no I didn't. I watched it completely but I didn't read ahead till Kaneki vs Ayato
Wtf where? You mean season 2? Cuz I didn't watch that. Last thing I remember is Kaneki vs Jason.... it is in the anime...


I liked the whole thing about Sherlock faking his own death.... but that's about it. The rest of Season 3 was nothing special to me. Now... To actually get on to watching S4How did you like last seasong of Sherlock (S3)? I didn't like it. S1 and S2 are among my favourite in shows (well Sherlock is more like a miniseries I guess).

Actually that is a good idea considering the recent updating of the Forum Rules. By the way guys, that annoying banner? I asked Pat to make it dismissable and it'll go away for you once you click on the link once.Last I read, Kaneki gave Ayato a serious stare-down. Lots of flashbacks going on. I guess Kaneki vs Ayato will start soon so was hardly spoiled at all.
Maybe I should start putting spoiler tags on my little posts in this thread.
Also, Kaneki vs Jason dude was pretty cool. And then Suzuya..![]()
Magnussen was ok, but he's no Moriarty. Btw have you seen S4 E2?I liked season 3. Not at all as masterful ad 1 and 2 but it's still good. It was a bit lighter, and I thought it was funny how they pretty much went meta with the Sherlock fanclub and fan theories being incorporated into the show etc. Watson's reaction to Holmes returning was great.
It was always gonna take a tumble in popularity due to Moriarty gone because how can anyone be as much of a threat and challenge as him? As much as they make Sherlock say Magnussen is the most dangerous person in the world he'll always feel like a cheap replacement (although that episode was good).
It's really just compared to seasons 1 and 2 that the third one doesn't quite hold up. And I'm sort of thinking it'll be the same with s4 (going by ep1).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, not that she was Sherlock's sister.. But still.Episode 2 was brilliant.
Haven't read in a few days.. Last I read was chapter 77.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---Funny thing, when Eurus posed as Culverton's daughter at Baker Street, I said that looked like the woman John was sexting (I've been thinking for a week that there's more to that woman, but thought she'd be one of Culverton's lackeys or something). My fiancee said "no, I didn't think so but I thought she looked like John's therapist." So both of us called it.Well, not that she was Sherlock's sister.. But still.


Heyyyyy@WithYouInSpirit Where are you?![]()