Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well my Favorite Seinen Manga is probably Berserk,while my Favorite Shonen is SNS.
My baby Tokyo Ghoul is probably ending soon :pout Or at least Part 2. I'm rambling at this point.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
@SirSamuel016 as you are a great fan of sns tell me how many dishes have you tried that was shown in SNS?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,690
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@SirSamuel016 as you are a great fan of sns tell me how many dishes have you tried that was shown in SNS?
One so far, which is the gotcha pork roast. You can see the results in the SnS board's thread for dishes from the show or the hangout thread. Can't remember which one.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
One so far, which is the gotcha pork roast. You can see the results in the SnS board's thread for dishes from the show or the hangout thread. Can't remember which one.
Lol I've done that one
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I've cooked a few of them myself.
I want to try the South Indian Food that Hayama mentioned in season 1.

But is it really possible to create all those dishes that we see in the series?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I think most of them are researched yes.
Liam the dishes you tried.Did you only follow the recipes mentioned in the manga or researched and added more ingredients in the recipes?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Liam the dishes you tried.Did you only follow the recipes mentioned in the manga or researched and added more ingredients in the recipes?
I looked them up online. A lot of those recipes were sort of dumbed down in the manga because there are so many damn steps and ingredients that don't show up in the anime.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Kato756 man you were so right :feelsbadman

 
Last edited:

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Best King Ever
I feel bad for shark dude, he looked cool

Feel free to use my sign img. XD
 
Last edited:

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hey if only you were this right in your predictions and thoughts in Mafia Game :heh
If only you bought my crazy schemes XD
But alas, no one can always be right right?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Are you playing the upcoming game? Confirmation PMs will be sent out soon
Aye i did post it there that I would XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Can I be the panel of Kaneki saying letting furuta live?

Not even the panel, just the speech buuble
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Aye i did post it there that I would XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Can I be the panel of Kaneki saying letting furuta live?

Not even the panel, just the speech buuble
I'll use it if you're killed by whoever uses the Furuta avi
 
Top