Shokugeki though @WithYouInSpirit![]()
@Seraph what is your favourite series at the moment?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Shokugeki though @WithYouInSpirit![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My baby Tokyo Ghoul is probably ending soonWell my Favorite Seinen Manga is probably Berserk,while my Favorite Shonen is SNS.
Or at least Part 2. I'm rambling at this point.UnderstandableMy baby Tokyo Ghoul is probably ending soonOr at least Part 2. I'm rambling at this point.

When it comes to lewd topics, I can't not like it@Darky You like?![]()

I've cooked a few of them myself.@SirSamuel016 as you are a great fan of sns tell me how many dishes have you tried that was shown in SNS?
One so far, which is the gotcha pork roast. You can see the results in the SnS board's thread for dishes from the show or the hangout thread. Can't remember which one.@SirSamuel016 as you are a great fan of sns tell me how many dishes have you tried that was shown in SNS?
Lol I've done that oneOne so far, which is the gotcha pork roast. You can see the results in the SnS board's thread for dishes from the show or the hangout thread. Can't remember which one.
I want to try the South Indian Food that Hayama mentioned in season 1.I've cooked a few of them myself.
I think most of them are researched yes.I want to try the South Indian Food that Hayama mentioned in season 1.
But is it really possible to create all those dishes that we see in the series?
Liam the dishes you tried.Did you only follow the recipes mentioned in the manga or researched and added more ingredients in the recipes?I think most of them are researched yes.
I looked them up online. A lot of those recipes were sort of dumbed down in the manga because there are so many damn steps and ingredients that don't show up in the anime.Liam the dishes you tried.Did you only follow the recipes mentioned in the manga or researched and added more ingredients in the recipes?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hey if only you were this right in your predictions and thoughts in Mafia GameBest King Ever
I feel bad for shark dude, he looked cool
Feel free to use my sign img. XD

If only you bought my crazy schemes XDHey if only you were this right in your predictions and thoughts in Mafia Game![]()
Are you playing the upcoming game? Confirmation PMs will be sent out soonIf only you bought my crazy schemes XD
But alas, no one can always be right right?
Aye i did post it there that I would XDAre you playing the upcoming game? Confirmation PMs will be sent out soon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'll use it if you're killed by whoever uses the Furuta aviAye i did post it there that I would XD
Can I be the panel of Kaneki saying letting furuta live?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not even the panel, just the speech buuble