- Joined
- Jul 8, 2006
- Messages
- 802
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Rank the Strawhats!
hahahahha
but you know Nami is the one who beat everybody when they are on the ship...she controlled everybody even zoro obeyed her commands.
nevertheless this is my idea of the statistic:
1.the capitan : Monkey D Luffy >his the boss so he must be the strongest even though he is undenyingly stupid
2.the swordsman : Zorro > I think his just powerful even though his a mere human being
3.the chef : Sanji > his a womanizer all the way
4. the doctor : Chopper > he got a monstrous power when he took 3 or more rumble ball [ forgot]
5.the archeologist : Robin > she ate the hana hana no mi I guess
6.the shipwright : Franky > he have no shown his real power yet [ for me ]
7.the sharpshooter : Ussop > although his a coward, his skill is just great
8.the navigator : Nami > cannot survive without the stick given by Ussop [ wut was the stick's name again ]
that's all
by the way I'm Back
hahahahha
but you know Nami is the one who beat everybody when they are on the ship...she controlled everybody even zoro obeyed her commands.
nevertheless this is my idea of the statistic:
1.the capitan : Monkey D Luffy >his the boss so he must be the strongest even though he is undenyingly stupid
2.the swordsman : Zorro > I think his just powerful even though his a mere human being
3.the chef : Sanji > his a womanizer all the way
4. the doctor : Chopper > he got a monstrous power when he took 3 or more rumble ball [ forgot]
5.the archeologist : Robin > she ate the hana hana no mi I guess
6.the shipwright : Franky > he have no shown his real power yet [ for me ]
7.the sharpshooter : Ussop > although his a coward, his skill is just great
8.the navigator : Nami > cannot survive without the stick given by Ussop [ wut was the stick's name again ]
that's all
by the way I'm Back




because of that, I can't really say he's strong... but I think I'm may be a little biased because I don't really like Sanji... 