Discussion - Strawhat Pirates VS Redhair Pirates | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Strawhat Pirates VS Redhair Pirates

Do you think Strawhats and Redhair Pirates will "duke it out"?

• Total voters

thedude

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
You admitted yourself that Mihawk is the better swordsman but him wining against shanks is out of the question to you?
Now you are contradicting yourself...

Realistically speaking the only thing that shanks has going for him is his yonko title, hype and almost no feats, so you are refusing to even consider that Mihawk the World strongest swordsman could defeat a dude with a sword who he lost interest in fighting after he was crippled?

As long as they fight with a sword then Mihawk wins simple as that, I didnt say that it would be an easy fight no one beats a yonko without at the very least extreme diff but Mihawk wins.
Being the strongest Swordsman doesn't mean you are the strongest person. Just like being the best marksman doesn't mean that. Those are titles that show your prowess in one form of combat, but they don't encompass the entirety of battle. Just like how Zoro's swordsmanship doesn't mean he can just go beat every boss the crew has fought. I'm saying overall shanks is stronger, so in a fight, he'd win. And if he was losing the battle with the sword, he would fight full out and win. You realize he doesn't have to only do one thing to make one character feel better about his chances, right?

Pirate Queen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
You admitted yourself that Mihawk is the better swordsman but him wining against shanks is out of the question to you?
Now you are contradicting yourself...

Realistically speaking the only thing that shanks has going for him is his yonko title, hype and almost no feats, so you are refusing to even consider that Mihawk the World strongest swordsman could defeat a dude with a sword who he lost interest in fighting after he was crippled?

As long as they fight with a sword then Mihawk wins simple as that, I didnt say that it would be an easy fight no one beats a yonko without at the very least extreme diff but Mihawk wins.
Your saying Shanks only has hype... but the same goes for Mihawk.

Mihawks fighting in Marineford consisted of: getting blocked by Jozu, defeating fodder, countering Luffy and tying with Vista

Even those that say he held back by Vista were debunked with the data books revealed Vista was the real deal and able to compete with Mihawk despite being the WSS.

So Mihawk himself has nothing that puts him above Shanks.

Whereas Shanks very casually blocked a blood lusted Akainu's magma fist (the DF with the most powerful offensive ability I. The manga- confirmed by Oda)

So between the 2? Shanks has a much better feat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Mihawks fighting in Marineford consisted of: getting blocked by Jozu, defeating fodder, countering Luffy and tying with Vista

Even those that say he held back by Vista were debunked with the data books revealed Vista was the real deal and able to compete with Mihawk despite being the WSS.

Whereas Shanks very casually blocked a blood lusted Akainu's magma fist (the DF with the most powerful offensive ability I. The manga- confirmed by Oda)

The 2 are closer to being equal than 1 being better than the other

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
NEew data reveals that Ben Beckman is almost as Strong as Shanks.

Not sure if anyone besides Luffy could beat him. Zoro is probably closest

nik87

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall

I guess their situation is same like with Luffy and Zoro. Different sides of the same coin.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
I guess their situation is same like with Luffy and Zoro. Different sides of the same coin.
Agreed

Pk and WSS should be a similarly powerful

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ben Beckman is almost as Strong as Shanks.
Ben Beckmann being a smoker makes me think he's better suited against Sanji, but again the rest of him sounds so much like Zoro. Anchor of the crew, Sun and Moon comparison, all of it sounds like Zoro. Since he has the highest IQ in one piece, i bet he can travel in the right direction, so that'll remain unique to Zoro.

Lucky Roo will also be an interesting battle, he is listed as a combatant afterall.

Admiral Teach

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Maybe Yassop will have the Truth-Truth no Mi. He can't tell lies, but he can certainly spot them... at long range. No need for radar or future sight. His marks are already dead-on where his target truly is. Poor guy though. Even the Truth will bow before Auger's understanding of Fate. Once I get him the right fruit... Zehahah!

And Roo scares even me. If you thought the Slow-Slow fruit was dangerous. The Stop Stop will leave readers stuck like dears in headlights.

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Actually it says he's feared across the New World almost as much as Shanks...

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa

Where can i find this?

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Having 2 Yonko class people in 1 crew is probably another reason why Shanks MAY have the highest bounty among the Yonko as well as why they are so revered among everyone.

AlphaMan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The 2 are closer to being equal than 1 being better than the other
guess what, Mihawk is the strongest swordsman, a fact that has been established since his first appearance
he is a better swordsman than Shanks. Otherwise, he would be called "Duo strongest swordsmen"

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
guess what, Mihawk is the strongest swordsman, a fact that has been established since his first appearance
he is a better swordsman than Shanks. Otherwise, he would be called "Duo strongest swordsmen"
Your post is misplaced. I never claimed Shanks was a better swordsman than Mihawk. Please comprehend what is being written before replying to ones post