TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

yeah,i seen that in the berserk thread....
i want to read the short story
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Morgan Freeman does his own stunts at 70


:lmao

and this...

from the people that brought you Polly Pet

 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....


:dancin
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

That's some helluva gay reply.. :notsure
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Sometimes, gnut likes to show you that side of him.

:lmao

Prolly ment he drank too much. :nod
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

:lmao
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....


:worrybunny
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Hahaha, I performed that on elementary school once with two friends! :lmao

I have to find the tape for that once! :o
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Hahaha, I performed that on elementary school once with two friends! :lmao

I have to find the tape for that once! :o
You need too. That's Youtube gold.

I sang a drug song in elementary too. But it was "D.A.R.E. don't do drugs". It was weird. I don't like to think about it.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

You need too. That's Youtube gold.

I sang a drug song in elementary too. But it was "D.A.R.E. don't do drugs". It was weird. I don't like to think about it.
Yeah, I should. But it's on... VHS.. :gwah

I have no idea how to get that on YT. :oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Yeah, I should. But it's on... VHS.. :gwah

I have no idea how to get that on YT. :oh
You gots to put into this thing that converts it into that thing annnnnnd boooom madafaka, you have the thing!!
:nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

You gots to put into this thing that converts it into that thing annnnnnd boooom madafaka, you have the thing!!
:nod
Yeah, that's what I thought.
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

You gots to put into this thing that converts it into that thing annnnnnd boooom madafaka, you have the thing!!
:nod
Yeah, my mom has a converter thing that does this.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I just found a store that does this, but a tape of three hours costs almost 60 bucks.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I just found a store that does this, but a tape of three hours costs almost 60 bucks.
Cant you buy that thing that Jo mention for prolly around the same price? :notsure
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Cant you buy that thing that Jo mention for prolly around the same price? :notsure
I can't find anything reliable to buy that shit.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

........
What're we gona do with you, tsk tsk.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

:emocat
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top