Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....
yeah,i seen that in the berserk thread....
i want to read the short story
yeah,i seen that in the berserk thread....
i want to read the short story









You need too. That's Youtube gold.Hahaha, I performed that on elementary school once with two friends!
I have to find the tape for that once!![]()
Yeah, I should. But it's on... VHS..You need too. That's Youtube gold.
I sang a drug song in elementary too. But it was "D.A.R.E. don't do drugs". It was weird. I don't like to think about it.


You gots to put into this thing that converts it into that thing annnnnnd boooom madafaka, you have the thing!!Yeah, I should. But it's on... VHS..
I have no idea how to get that on YT.![]()

Yeah, that's what I thought.You gots to put into this thing that converts it into that thing annnnnnd boooom madafaka, you have the thing!!
![]()
Yeah, my mom has a converter thing that does this.You gots to put into this thing that converts it into that thing annnnnnd boooom madafaka, you have the thing!!
![]()
Cant you buy that thing that Jo mention for prolly around the same price?I just found a store that does this, but a tape of three hours costs almost 60 bucks.

I can't find anything reliable to buy that shit.Cant you buy that thing that Jo mention for prolly around the same price?![]()
