Re: Tell Greg Some More...
---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------
evevry first fri of the month they shut down the central ave in downtown...it's just blocks full of parties...
i told u...u would have a blast down here...think about ur next vakay/holiday
so u're dutch and a lil freak...huh?I'm from "ïn line at the dildo store" land, aka doucheland....true story![]()
---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------
wats up cuz...wat are u doing home on a fri...i just got home...i went downtown...first friday...I don't remember the recent news about it something was mentioned about more chapters in the Gantz forum - but I believe the author did say something about it ending in this year.
I mean - not to spoiling AncyThey already discussed / show why Gantz exists / Gods / and the whole kabal(?) - so yeah...
Nothing wrong to preach - but got what you meant.
evevry first fri of the month they shut down the central ave in downtown...it's just blocks full of parties...
i told u...u would have a blast down here...think about ur next vakay/holiday

at the same time.


send pictures when you move in ^^
