TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Hey! What's up?

Did you hear that Ohio St. has a mumps outbreak? I won't be going to campus for awhile
:gwah....
nothin worse than a men's locker room,especially football
you know the bucs were having problem at the beginning of the season with a bunch of staph infections:barf
Mind is part of body :edu
you are so sharp....:p
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I think I remember hearing about that.

Yeah, the mumps outbreak is spreading to the community as well. A local elementary now has it too and since OSU had spring break last week, it most likely spread throughout the country. :s
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Mind is part of body :edu
umm..I'd rather say that the mind and body create a symbiotic relationship. They are dependent on each other, not part of each other.


:mono
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I think I remember hearing about that.

Yeah, the mumps outbreak is spreading to the community as well. A local elementary now has it too and since OSU had spring break last week, it most likely spread throughout the country. :s
thank goodness you guys aren't known for your florida recruiting:lmao

now if you would have said west virginia....i would worry:p
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Hey G, how did the birthday go?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Hey G, how did the birthday go?
good,had to get up early so no haning out....we are getting together tomorrow...

my buddy is bringing over some 'gator meat...:huh
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

good,had to get up early so no haning out....we are getting together tomorrow...

my buddy is bringing over some 'gator meat...:huh
Gator meat. :oh Okay

Well, have a nice party! :arf
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Gator meat is delicious! :nod
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

my buddy is bringing over some 'gator meat...:huh
I had it once. It tastes like chewy chicken
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Every 'exotic' meat tastes like chicken the first time you eat it. :p
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

we will soon see...
it's alreadt seasoned and cubed...
all we have to do is drop it in some grease....
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....


For you Greg -
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Oh please, they ripped off that song from this one, that was made YEARS ago

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

It's not like you, Gary. Being bothered by something this trivial..
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

It's not like you, Gary. Being bothered by something this trivial..
Actually that's quite like me. I have my moments.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I never noticed, I thought you were better than that.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I never noticed, I thought you were better than that.
"better"?

I don't actually care, I just have a way higher opinion of NGE than I do of Claymore :yodawg
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I haven't seen both yet. But since it's Greg/Charlie - You.

I think you'll know best, lol.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I'm not a big AMV person, but I saw that one years ago and loved it. The song being used reminded me of it. Too bad a better quality version doesn't exist.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,070
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Actually that's quite like me. I have my moments.
Nge is a anime classic among others.

That Sharon Del...... Yum yums. :drool
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top