| Page 57 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

• Gildarts & Zeref

• Acnologia

Results are only viewable after voting.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Hmm... So... in other words: you felt like to give your computer a sip of your Sprite? I see....

What a nub.
WOMAN!

LOL okay that is quite some work you did there.. two hours my god. Well that truly sucks.. you just gave me another reason why I prefer laptops over computers (well.. of course laptops have ''funny'' other problems that they can get -.-). Hopefully for you it won't get a defect tho. Have you already made a back-up of everything that you have in your computer just in case that it will really get that and that it might not get fixed anymore (you never know), since I had a similar issue in the past and unfortuntely mine couldn't be fixed and after that I have learned my lesson lol.
Well, I have a laptop as well, can't live without one because it's just too comfortable. Yeah I regularly make back ups of my hard drive, since I also made bad experiences in the past. But my hard drive is doing fine, didn't get a sip of my Sprite. :lmao It's either my motherboard or my graphic card which will give up when worse comes to worse.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
This was me when I read the beginning of your pm title...

I didn't ignore you though, not intentionally... I just forgot. : (
Granted, it doesn't make the situation any better, so I can only take full responsibility for my mistake and accept any punishment you prepared for me. I'm sorry, Ahmad-kun.
Yeah, I am the most hated user on MH indeed :dumpster

JK haha it's okay :blush I was just doing my job and teasing you

To answer your question: I'm as good as can be expected under the circumstances. Work keeps me on the run due to my superior (and his superior) being on vacation/business trip. A lot of my own tasks trail behind now. I guess the next two weeks will be tiring as fuck, since I have to catch up with my own work. Aside from that, I'm doing pretty good. It was not that cold this week in Germany, but I've heard that it will get worse again. As long as I don't have to scrape ice off my car, I'm fine with cold weather.
Aw that sounds tiring as fuck :( Bismillah you can do it. Keep healthy. Drink vitamins :)

How about you? What are you actually doing right now (school, studies, work, job hunting)?
I am alright. The end of last year was worse, but I am fine now. I am trying to live healthily nowadays. Not eat too much, eat 3x a day, drink a lot of water, fast, be picky-eater, lose some weight, sleep enough. The only thing I am too lazy to do is work out :(

As for work, as usual I am still running business with my sister. There's a tempting job vacancy from one of three big entertainment industries in South Korea actually. The offered positions are dancer, singer, actor, and lyricist. Maybe I shall try lyricist :worrybunny

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Damn those tpn related stuff is awesome :wtf

Emma though :blush

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Yeah, I am the most hated user on MH indeed :dumpster
Right... that's why countless people ask you why you unfollowed them. :heh

JK haha it's okay :blush I was just doing my job and teasing you
Haha. :lmao

To be frank, you have the advantage that you are not known for being a teaser, so when you tease, it's guaranteed to be a success. :kukuku

Aw that sounds tiring as fuck :( Bismillah you can do it. Keep healthy. Drink vitamins :)
Thanks man! No worries, I can handle as much. :hi5

I am alright. The end of last year was worse, but I am fine now. I am trying to live healthily nowadays. Not eat too much, eat 3x a day, drink a lot of water, fast, be picky-eater, lose some weight, sleep enough. The only thing I am too lazy to do is work out :(

As for work, as usual I am still running business with my sister. There's a tempting job vacancy from one of three big entertainment industries in South Korea actually. The offered positions are dancer, singer, actor, and lyricist. Maybe I shall try lyricist :worrybunny
You just need to pull yourself together a couple of days and then you won't stop doing your work out, trust me. The first step is the biggest obstacle in my opinion. Once you start to work out, your body will always feel the need to do it every day... and so you will. Just pull yourself together!

Wow you are running your own business with your sister? What kind of busines is that, I'm curious? o.o

What are you waiting for if there is an open job vacancy from one of the biggest entertainment industries? Are you holding back because of the business with your sister? :?bunny

Tpn fan opening :

+ great art

+
Bonus Posuka greatness

Sources :

Oh no, you are not running away! Come back here!

OMG ERINYES, THOSE ARE PURE GOLD! :gigglebunny

I don't know how to thank you. :worrybunnyPosuka is such a great artist! Please don't stop sharing such awesomeness with me!

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Right... that's why countless people ask you why you unfollowed them. :heh
:kukuku

Haha. :lmao

To be frank, you have the advantage that you are not known for being a teaser, so when you tease, it's guaranteed to be a success. :kukuku
Actually I soooooooooooooooo like to tease people :kukuku

You just need to pull yourself together a couple of days and then you won't stop doing your work out, trust me. The first step is the biggest obstacle in my opinion. Once you start to work out, your body will always feel the need to do it every day... and so you will. Just pull yourself together!
That sounds like an addictive thing :worrybunny But ok thanks for the encouragement! :nod

Wow you are running your own business with your sister? What kind of busines is that, I'm curious? o.o
Actually I am one of the investors of Samsung, so I go back and forth Indonesia-South Korea often :)

What are you waiting for if there is an open job vacancy from one of the biggest entertainment industries? Are you holding back because of the business with your sister? :?bunny
Ah no, the enrollment is open in April and November :) These are the videos

Global announcement (all countries)

Indonesia announcement

Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Actually I soooooooooooooooo like to tease people :kukuku
Do it more!

That sounds like an addictive thing :worrybunny But ok thanks for the encouragement! :nod
You make it sound like it's a bad thing, but it isn't. I'm by no means an expert but I have seen so many friends and relatives who would give work out a wide berth, but once they started to do it for a couple of days, they never stopped.

Actually I am one of the investors of Samsung, so I go back and forth Indonesia-South Korea often :)
You shouldn't have told me this, because now I'm expecting a Samsung S9 from you for free if you are such a great investor of Samsung, my dear high society businessman, Ahmad.

Ah no, the enrollment is open in April and November :) These are the videos

Global announcement (all countries)

Indonesia announcement
Hey that looks not bad. Keep me posted on your progress! :whoabunny

???

Haha, Vici cute as usual.

But I'm feeling bad now. It's not my intention to hurt you in any way, shape or form. : ( You have plenty of company here, I wasn't exactly aware that you would care that much about me honestly. Not to mention the fact that it appears that you are stalking me... Well, don't get me wrong, I actually like it and do the same, so everything is cool.

@syx It's so nice to have you back :blush

Yeah, it's indeed a relief to be at distance with real life again. :lmao You guys have no idea how much I hate this year. There were quite some pleasent ups, but my overall reaction to 2018 is like:

TLDR: I fell behind at work due to a hard drive defect on my company notebook during a very crucial time. Dunno what's up with this year or what kind of deity I offended, smh.

Things look more promising now. Let's hope I'm not wrong with that assumption.

By the way, that is an amazing avy you have there. :zomg Kinda reminds me of how I imagine a certain, unrevealed character in Tower of God. Who is it?
:gwah What did you do to him
To tell you in Faffs words:
As you see, syx body wasn't able to visit MH for more than one week. Go figure what Vici did to him.

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Do it more!

You make it sound like it's a bad thing, but it isn't. I'm by no means an expert but I have seen so many friends and relatives who would give work out a wide berth, but once they started to do it for a couple of days, they never stopped.

You shouldn't have told me this, because now I'm expecting a Samsung S9 from you for free if you are such a great investor of Samsung, my dear high society businessman, Ahmad.

Hey that looks not bad. Keep me posted on your progress! :whoabunny

???

But I'm feeling bad now. It's not my intention to hurt you in any way, shape or form. : ( You have plenty of company here, I wasn't exactly aware that you would care that much about me honestly. Not to mention the fact that it appears that you are stalking me... Well, don't get me wrong, I actually like it and do the same, so everything is cool.

Yeah, it's indeed a relief to be at distance with real life again. :lmao You guys have no idea how much I hate this year. There were quite some pleasent ups, but my overall reaction to 2018 is like:

TLDR: I fell behind at work due to a hard drive defect on my company notebook during a very crucial time. Dunno what's up with this year or what kind of deity I offended, smh.

By the way, that is an amazing avy you have there. :zomg Kinda reminds me of how I imagine a certain, unrevealed character in Tower of God. Who is it?

To tell you in Faffs words:
As you see, syx body wasn't able to visit MH for more than one week. Go figure what Vici did to him.
VicixSyx for Community Award couple 2018????

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke

I'm not stalking you :hmph

There's a lot of good company in MH ( Except some individuals like @gnut :heh ) but this place just feels empty without you or @Purity of Magi around..

I fell behind at work due to a hard drive defect on my company notebook during a very crucial time. Dunno what's up with this year or what kind of deity I offended, smh.

Things like that happen ( I may end up in a pretty similar situation pretty soon but in my case, it won't be a machine fault but my co-workers ) I hope that there's a reward for you in this year as well.

VicixSyx for Community Award couple 2018????

Vici already has set her eyes on someone else. They are a beautiful and awesome couple. :awe

Ohh..You mean @Gallon, unfortunately, I gave up he's too good for me :heh

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
You know you love me:XD