ORG turned 18 Yay \o/
Happy Birthday
[move]
















[/move]
Happy Birthday
[move]

















[/move]
















[/move]
Happy 18th Birthday Orgz-Kun! 



Happy Birthday Orgz~~~!!



I'm turning 18 today, so I'm celebrating today. Duh.just a question, wtf are you doing at home?


Family came around 3, ate some good food + cake and drank some champagne and some beer. Then my family left and my friends came around 5. Had an infinite amount of beer and some Jägermeister so... people got a little drunk.


Happy 21st Birthday Eduardo!!!


[/move]
I wish you all the best dude! 

Ed is growing up.





yeah same here. happybday![]()
![]()
Happy 21st Birthday Eduardo!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
[move]
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
[/move]
I know I'm a bit late *by a day* sorry!I wish you all the best dude!