Life The Birthday Discussion Thread

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
thnx for the reminder.

welcome to the breakfast club kid.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Happy Birthday, Orgz!
:confetti :confetti :confetti​
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:confetti
:clap2 Happy 18th Birthday
Orgz-Kun!
:clap2
:confetti

:occa :occa :occa :occa :occa :occa :occa :occa :occa
:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz
:turtle :strip :party :woo :party :strip :party :woo :party :strip :party :woo :party :strip :turtle

I wish you all the best dude! :nuts

Kanpai!

:nuts :beer :beer :beer :nuts​
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
just a question, wtf are you doing at home?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,093
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Happy birthday Orgzie !!!! :XD

I hope you had a blast~~!
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
[move]
HAPPZ BELATED BIRTHDZDAZ ORGZ!!!​
[/move]
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Tell us bout how you'll get wasted tonight then :D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oooh your going out tonight instead. Gotcha!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah wanna see plenty of pictures of you next to the gutter puking your lungs out!!! No, but honestly I hope you had a great day cos you only turn 18 once.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
It truly was an awesome birthday! :tem Family came around 3, ate some good food + cake and drank some champagne and some beer. Then my family left and my friends came around 5. Had an infinite amount of beer and some Jägermeister so... people got a little drunk. :p

Pre-party (which was really like a party in itself because people passed out and were all exhausted and shit) went on until about 11, then we headed downtown. We were on the list since my sister and her boyfriend works at the place we went so didn't have to wait in line or pay, HELLS YEAHS!

Then my friends started buying me one rum+coke after another and poured beer into me until I could barely stand, I have some vague memories of meeting a girl who was real nice, but I don't remember if it went anywhere... >_> Anyway, it was all fun, got home at 5AM. And the best thing of all: I'm not hung over! DOUBLE WIN! :D

One of my friends took some pics at the pre-party and I think we ended up one some pics at the club as well, so I might post them later. ^^
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
now you are gonna start drinking arnt you . anyways happy 18 .
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I don't wanna be off topic, but in Sweden, we start drinking at the age of 14/15...

Anyways, I'd give that evening a 4/5. If you'd went to bed with the girl it'd be a 5/5 but since you didn't remember, let's say you hooked her up and then left because you're a pimp, so 4/5.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah, I'd give it something like that as well. Still, I'd promised my friend he could sleep at my place since his last bus left at like 12.30 and that would be lame if he left that early, so I don't think I could've taken her home anyway. Doesn't really matter, it was still better than I'd expected (since I expected getting too drunk and throwing up on someone, resulting in getting thrown out). :p

And yeah, pretty much everyone I know have been drinking since they were at least about 15..
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:confetti
:clap :shifty Happy 21st Birthday
Eduardo!!!
:shifty :clap
:confetti

:luv :occa :occa :occa :luv :occa :occa :occa :luv

[move]
:turtle :ninja :strip :woo :dance :whoo :strip :woo :dance :whoo :strip :woo :dance :whoo :turtle :strip :woo :dance :whoo :turtle :strip :woo :dance :whoo :turtle :strip :woo :dance :whoo :ninja :turtle[/move]

I know I'm a bit late *by a day* sorry! :sweat I wish you all the best dude! :nuts

Kanpai!

:nuts :beer :beer :beer :nuts

:crying Ed is growing up. :hug​
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Missed it...

Happy belated birthday Asus, hope it was a good one and I hope you'll have a good 22nd year of your life! :tem

:beer:beer:beer:beer
 
Top