The Bravery

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

You were never a thread killer in my eyes :hug

But I on the other hand have been studying ways to kill a thread .derp
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

You were never a thread killer in my eyes :hug

But I on the other hand have been studying ways to kill a thread .derp
Are you going to kill mine :?bunny
...or is already dead already..
I won't allow that :yelling


Berries :3c
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

Zeltraz do visit my thread we have some interesting topics going on :lmao
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

@Orgz: I need you to revive my thread, or is it beyond saving? :wtf
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

threads r usually revived when GB visits them.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

Mine needs constant revival or I'm gonna just close it and go back to the HO thread. Man, I miss that thread. we used to stay up til ridiculous hours in that thread.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

It's never too late to make a thread! :derp

Zeltrax! :hi5 I can't believe I haven't posted before in your thread. Now, I post! :zomg

You're becoming quite the sig maker on MH! You'll definitely improve even more in the coming contests and I hope you do continue in showing off ya skills around the forum as well. :Gaipose

Are you going to consider submitting something in for one of seasonal art contests besides the sig one obviously!? Have you tried colouring manga panels before?

Who's your favourite One Piece character!? :zomg :zomg :zomg

So now that you've been one of gb's slaves for a little over a week now...how does it feel? Has anything changed, mentally and/or physically? :neutral Oh and whatcha think of Britney Spears now?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

threads r usually revived when GB visits them.
Back to japan now eh? :shifty

Mine needs constant revival or I'm gonna just close it and go back to the HO thread. Man, I miss that thread. we used to stay up til ridiculous hours in that thread.
Hey come on :hug your thread is good as gold
and whats the HO thread? Never heard of it..:sweat


It's never too late to make a thread! :derp

Zeltrax! :hi5 I can't believe I haven't posted before in your thread. Now, I post! :zomg
HI BUGZEE :zomg
:inu :inu :inu

and wow so many questions :wtf

You're becoming quite the sig maker on MH! You'll definitely improve even more in the coming contests and I hope you do continue in showing off ya skills around the forum as well. :Gaipose
I'll have to be honest here, I don't usually make sigs in my free time , so the contests is a great chance for me to practice/train so I'm actually glad to enter.
And its not showing off but I'll try to keep entering :Gaipose

Are you going to consider submitting something in for one of seasonal art contests besides the sig one obviously!? Have you tried colouring manga panels before?
The first time I tried it turned out really bad :fail and then I tried again,
it still turned out bad :3c
I don't know how much a tablet will help but I still think it comes down to practice....which I don't have :woo
I think I love doing siggy more but I always search for colourings on DA.

Who's your favourite One Piece character!? :zomg :zomg :zomg
The obvious one would be luffy :zomg :zomg , but thats common so next to him is Aokiji, ice powers are so cool.
I like characters with ice powers in whatever manga
except bleach :-_-
, its a childhood obsession since I saw freezer in Batman.

So now that you've been one of gb's slaves for a little over a week now...how does it feel? Has anything changed, mentally and/or physically? :neutral Oh and whatcha think of Britney Spears now?
i dun care about him anyway.
I know he likes fruit salad :derp
Mentally yes, gb gave me hope and made me see that love might be possible in this world :wtf
Physically no but I think I lost some brain cells due to scav hunt :oh
I'm pretty neutral about Britney spears, I don't like her or dislike her. I don't get much influence from her but back then, her songs were awesome. But now, I don't listen to them anymore.
 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

Bringing in the shock paddles for you.
Hi Zeltrax :bye
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

i dun care about him anyway.
I know he likes fruit salad :derp
Mentally yes, gb gave me hope and made me see that love might be possible in this world :wtf
Physically no but I think I lost some brain cells due to scav hunt :oh
I'm pretty neutral about Britney spears, I don't like her or dislike her. I don't get much influence from her but back then, her songs were awesome. But now, I don't listen to them anymore.
ur neutral about britney? Once a britney fan always a britney fan :3c Well I forgive u since your my fan...:hug
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

Bringing in the shock paddles for you.
Hi Zeltrax :bye
Thanks for the shock paddles :amuse it kept the thread alive.
Hi rofl :bye

ur neutral about britney? Once a britney fan always a britney fan :3c Well I forgive u since your my fan...:hug
Didnt know you're a britney fan but why?
Im your fan :oh
So... Whos in the fanclub :3c
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

Britney, Backstreet Boys and Disturbed:oh
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

did you like the last KHR chapter? i thought it was a bit obvious and cliche
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

Backstreet boys :zomg



did you like the last KHR chapter? i thought it was a bit obvious and cliche
Chrome :wtf other than that :-_-
I hate daemon, lame villian. Just die already, I like enma better when he was evil.
I bet its going to be everyone vs spade at vindice in few chapters.
 

Roark

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 4, 2011
Messages
40
Reaction score
22
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

Pokeshipping!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

i would be sad if Enma will go to prison!did u pick up any good manga/anime lately? do share the knowledge
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I hope it's not too late for this.

Pokeshipping!
Hi Roark :bye!
Whats pokeshipping?

i would be sad if Enma will go to prison!did u pick up any good manga/anime lately? do share the knowledge
Well, I want to rush through skip beat! soon I watched the anime a few years back never found the time to read it.
Its shoujo :3c
if not the only one I finish is alive, thats like a month ago.
Still reading torikooooooooooooooo
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAX REVIVE

lol skip beat is so pro, even though manga is kinda hard to read, i prefer the anime version.oh well :)
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: MAX REVIVE

MASS REJUVENATION!!!!!
 
Top