Mine needs constant revival or I'm gonna just close it and go back to the HO thread. Man, I miss that thread. we used to stay up til ridiculous hours in that thread.
Zeltrax! I can't believe I haven't posted before in your thread. Now, I post!
You're becoming quite the sig maker on MH! You'll definitely improve even more in the coming contests and I hope you do continue in showing off ya skills around the forum as well.
Are you going to consider submitting something in for one of seasonal art contests besides the sig one obviously!? Have you tried colouring manga panels before?
Who's your favourite One Piece character!?
So now that you've been one of gb's slaves for a little over a week now...how does it feel? Has anything changed, mentally and/or physically? Oh and whatcha think of Britney Spears now?
Mine needs constant revival or I'm gonna just close it and go back to the HO thread. Man, I miss that thread. we used to stay up til ridiculous hours in that thread.
You're becoming quite the sig maker on MH! You'll definitely improve even more in the coming contests and I hope you do continue in showing off ya skills around the forum as well.
I'll have to be honest here, I don't usually make sigs in my free time , so the contests is a great chance for me to practice/train so I'm actually glad to enter.
And its not showing off but I'll try to keep entering
Are you going to consider submitting something in for one of seasonal art contests besides the sig one obviously!? Have you tried colouring manga panels before?
The first time I tried it turned out really bad and then I tried again,
it still turned out bad
I don't know how much a tablet will help but I still think it comes down to practice....which I don't have
I think I love doing siggy more but I always search for colourings on DA.
The obvious one would be luffy , but thats common so next to him is Aokiji, ice powers are so cool.
I like characters with ice powers in whatever manga
except bleach
, its a childhood obsession since I saw freezer in Batman.
So now that you've been one of gb's slaves for a little over a week now...how does it feel? Has anything changed, mentally and/or physically? Oh and whatcha think of Britney Spears now?
i dun care about him anyway.
I know he likes fruit salad
Mentally yes, gb gave me hope and made me see that love might be possible in this world
Physically no but I think I lost some brain cells due to scav hunt
I'm pretty neutral about Britney spears, I don't like her or dislike her. I don't get much influence from her but back then, her songs were awesome. But now, I don't listen to them anymore.
i dun care about him anyway.
I know he likes fruit salad
Mentally yes, gb gave me hope and made me see that love might be possible in this world
Physically no but I think I lost some brain cells due to scav hunt
I'm pretty neutral about Britney spears, I don't like her or dislike her. I don't get much influence from her but back then, her songs were awesome. But now, I don't listen to them anymore.
Chrome other than that
I hate daemon, lame villian. Just die already, I like enma better when he was evil.
I bet its going to be everyone vs spade at vindice in few chapters.
Well, I want to rush through skip beat! soon I watched the anime a few years back never found the time to read it.
Its shoujo
if not the only one I finish is alive, thats like a month ago.
Still reading torikooooooooooooooo