Re: Fallout New Vegas HERE I COOOOMEEE
The story is great, and it's a different kind of RPG...I mean duh...it's not Bioware...it's a polish team, and they did a really good job...the first one can be irritating in certain places, because the gameplay doesn't flow that well...but the story and the action is awesome...
And it's even better in the 2nd installment...or so I hear...I can't wait to get it from the...stores

Anyway, if I'm going to play witcher 2, I might need to start one first but before that there is still Dragon Age 2, and I've seen some videos of the first witcher, looks pretty good.
Or maybe I don't need to play the first one,
if this is one a sequel or something, or if I need to know the story beforehand.
Fallout has decades of gaming behind it...so it's all about expectation...I don't know the story of witcher 2, but I think it can be played without playing the first one...so it's a definite try
Oops, almost missed this.
Wish I've been to Singapore before. XD
Think twice, there's really nothing much here
Matte kudasai ne~ I'll see the anime soon enough. :3 Is there a link to its visual novel online, maybe?
I got mine from uh, s
tores tho. But maybe you can pm me when you want to play, and see if I can do anything
Well, graphically it was rather bad, compared to Fallout 3. In my opinion.
And even for such an open world, it's linear to an extent and the quests are average. The game doesn't offer anything, anything new. It would've made more sense to make it a sort of expansion for F3 or something.
Nonetheless, still a great game. Just not what it was supposed to be.
You think with such a huge world after an apocalypse there'll be more to control/do, even in fallout 3, there wasn't really much you can control in the main story or where it is going.
So there's nothing new..do we start off by killing radroaches again? I hate them, cheap mobs.
I remember when I first went out to the wasteland in FO3..I did a sidequest instead of the main quest(the one with fire ants) and got lost..
But really, what I do like about FO is the freedom to go anywhere and kill anyone.
oh and wat are you two
doing about to do in my thread
