Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..
You're the one who wants Phio-chan
Man up zel and tell her how much you wish her
You're the one who wants Phio-chan

Man up zel and tell her how much you wish her




No I'm sure he wants you so now you are an official couple?Hello, BBB Banana! We met in such a funny situation.
But, you look in a very okay mood, Zeltrax, that you up to such things. I didn't know you... you...
...Or maybe you want Banana instead of me? O.o


NoNo I'm sure he wants you so now you are an official couple?![]()


Hold on a sec, again?No I'm sure he wants you so now you are an official couple?![]()

Why not? Isn't banana tasty? :3What is this?!
I have no desire for a banana![]()
Don't ever doubt my awesomenessHold on a sec, again?
And how would you tell? Unless you're a super awesome mind-reader who can read someone through online connection. :P
Why not? Isn't banana tasty? :3



Do you say this irl? It reminds me of something....Why not? Isn't banana tasty? :3

You sure you don't?![]()

What am I thinking now, Awesome Mind banana reader?Don't ever doubt my awesomeness
Bananas are tasty specially in a milk shake yummyDo you say this irl? It reminds me of something....dir
and no, bananas are not tasty
What am I thinking now, Awesome Mind banana reader?


How can you say that Blasphemy?Banana milk shake...worst thing in the world...shall I comment on its physical properties?

Can't find a better word to describe the milkshakeBlasphemy?

Huh? O.oDo you say this irl? It reminds me of something....dir
and no, bananas are not tasty![]()
Bananas are tasty specially in a milk shake yummy![]()
I haven't tasted many things, but I could be sure that banana milk shake... is not my thing at all. And thanks but no thanks, benelori. I don't want to imagine it. =_____=Banana milk shake...worst thing in the world...shall I comment on its physical properties?

Did somebody just say fried bananasHuh? O.o
Hmm, I rarely find people who dislike banana. Especially friend bananas.


It looks like it tooOh but I can...and it's four letters...it starts with s and ends with hit...

BBB stands for Bye Bye Bananas rightStop dissing Bananas

ROFL~ Hate to admit but I bet that's indeed what it'd feel like. have you ever tasted it for real?Oh but I can...and it's four letters...it starts with s and ends with hit...

And don't be so mean to your dear Banana-chan~ :P
