The Bravery

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

You're the one who wants Phio-chan :yelling

Man up zel and tell her how much you wish her :yelling
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Hello, BBB Banana! We met in such a funny situation. :D

But, you look in a very okay mood, Zeltrax, that you up to such things. I didn't know you... you...



...Or maybe you want Banana instead of me? O.o
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Hello, BBB Banana! We met in such a funny situation. :D

But, you look in a very okay mood, Zeltrax, that you up to such things. I didn't know you... you...
...Or maybe you want Banana instead of me? O.o
No I'm sure he wants you so now you are an official couple? :confetti
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

What is this?!
I have no desire for a banana :bored


No I'm sure he wants you so now you are an official couple? :confetti
No :oh
 
Last edited:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

You sure you don't? :3c
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

No I'm sure he wants you so now you are an official couple? :confetti
Hold on a sec, again? :oh
And how would you tell? Unless you're a super awesome mind-reader who can read someone through online connection. :P

What is this?!
I have no desire for a banana :bored
Why not? Isn't banana tasty? :3
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Hold on a sec, again? :oh
And how would you tell? Unless you're a super awesome mind-reader who can read someone through online connection. :P



Why not? Isn't banana tasty? :3
Don't ever doubt my awesomeness :cheez
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

You'll need to prove it, man. For example, what do I want to do now? :)
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Bananas :3c

*eats banana*
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Do you say this irl? It reminds me of something....dir
and no, bananas are not tasty :s

What am I thinking now, Awesome Mind banana reader?
Bananas are tasty specially in a milk shake yummy :luv

Nothingness... your mind is full of it :3c
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Banana milk shake...worst thing in the world...shall I comment on its physical properties?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Banana milk shake...worst thing in the world...shall I comment on its physical properties?
How can you say that Blasphemy? :o
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Do you say this irl? It reminds me of something....dir
and no, bananas are not tasty :s
Huh? O.o
Hmm, I rarely find people who dislike banana. Especially friend bananas.

Bananas are tasty specially in a milk shake yummy :luv
Banana milk shake...worst thing in the world...shall I comment on its physical properties?
I haven't tasted many things, but I could be sure that banana milk shake... is not my thing at all. And thanks but no thanks, benelori. I don't want to imagine it. =_____=
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Oh but I can...and it's four letters...it starts with s and ends with hit...
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Stop dissing Bananas :yelling
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Huh? O.o
Hmm, I rarely find people who dislike banana. Especially friend bananas.
Did somebody just say fried bananas :wtf
Maybe that's the only thing I like about bananas, its fried-able..:drool

Oh but I can...and it's four letters...it starts with s and ends with hit...
It looks like it too :oh

Stop dissing Bananas
BBB stands for Bye Bye Bananas right :3c
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Oh but I can...and it's four letters...it starts with s and ends with hit...
ROFL~ Hate to admit but I bet that's indeed what it'd feel like. have you ever tasted it for real? :o

I'm going to get a milk to drink, not a banana milkshake, Banana. First attempt, fail. Now, what is in my head while I'm drinking the milk?

@Zeltrax: Yay for another fan of fried bananas! Speaking of which, I ate them this afternoon. :D And don't be so mean to your dear Banana-chan~ :P
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

I drink a glass of milk every night before I sleep :pleased
 
Top