Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..
As the Banana God I'm gonna make bene and zeltrax suffer one day
As the Banana God I'm gonna make bene and zeltrax suffer one day


I'm not dissing the sext...fruit...I'm dissing the drink, the banana milkshakeStop dissing Bananas![]()
Shit or the drink?...I've tasted the drink yeah...and it turned my stomach upside down...and imagine what I did...I threw in a beer...and then the fight beganROFL~ Hate to admit but I bet that's indeed what it'd feel like. have you ever tasted it for real?![]()



Well, the drink, actually... But I'm glad you're safe and alive now. =__="Shit or the drink?...I've tasted the drink yeah...and it turned my stomach upside down...and imagine what I did...I threw in a beer...and then the fight began![]()
OMO, clever. *O*I'm gonna leave them without anything to eat or drink and when they beg for food and drink I'm gonna feed them on banana milkshake![]()
Okay, I won't@Zeltrax: Yay for another fan of fried bananas! Speaking of which, I ate them this afternoon.And don't be so mean to your dear Banana-chan~ :P

Ever ate fried bananas? They are awesome.As the Banana God I'm gonna make bene and zeltrax suffer one day
Not really a milk fan..Ah, another milk fan. I drink one almost every morning and night. Everything with milk is so delicious~ (..except banana milkshake, that is.)

...grow taller...you should drink with nesquik or whatever the hell that was...

? I can resist without food such a long time, that you will end up hating banana milkshake

Baahhh...tennis...how about tennis...or ping pong...or badminton...girls like hitting ballsGawsh, how much I like this smiley. >>
Sports... I can't swim, I can't play anything, and I don't really like sports. XD

Or rugbyTry basketball little zeltrax![]()

I can teach you how to swim you just need to trust me to hold your handsGawsh, how much I like this smiley. >>
Sports... I can't swim, I can't play anything, and I don't really like sports. XD


In advertisements, they were in ads here in sg.....I used to drink something called Scott's Emulsion (I hope that name is correct) to grow taller when I was a kid. Ever heard of that?

When I googled nesquik..I realized how much I missed cornflakes...grow taller...you should drink with nesquik or whatever the hell that was...
How about trying some sports...
and what the hell is that actually, is it actually cornflakes
Tried and failed miserablyTry basketball little zeltrax
Gawsh, how much I like this smiley. >>![]()
Swimming is awesome..you should give it a try.Sports... I can't swim, I can't play anything, and I don't really like sports. XD
What do you call that round floaty thingy you put at your waist...?I can teach you how to swim you just need to trust me to hold your hands
Hmm...I can teach you how to swim you just need to trust me to hold your hands![]()
HUUGEE plastic beltWhat do you call that round floaty thingy you put at your waist...?


Yeah, of course. You're not a kid, right? Or are you? :PIn advertisements, they were in ads here in sg..
they were..for kids..
I'm not going to drink that, just so you know..![]()
Don't be jealous, bene. I ain't stealing him away from you.Hmm...![]()
...but it's always sad, when they grow up and leave the nest