The Bravery

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

As the Banana God I'm gonna make bene and zeltrax suffer one day :yelling
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Stop dissing Bananas :yelling
I'm not dissing the sext...fruit...I'm dissing the drink, the banana milkshake
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Ah, another milk fan. I drink one almost every morning and night. Everything with milk is so delicious~ (..except banana milkshake, that is.)

@banana: You can simply torture them by giving them banana milkshake everyday. *angelic smile*
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

ROFL~ Hate to admit but I bet that's indeed what it'd feel like. have you ever tasted it for real? :o
Shit or the drink?...I've tasted the drink yeah...and it turned my stomach upside down...and imagine what I did...I threw in a beer...and then the fight began:guns


I'm a milk fan too...so I'm just gonna go now and drink some...:wub
 
Last edited:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

I'm gonna leave them without anything to eat or drink and when they beg for food and drink I'm gonna feed them on banana milkshake :kukuku
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Shit or the drink?...I've tasted the drink yeah...and it turned my stomach upside down...and imagine what I did...I threw in a beer...and then the fight began:guns
Well, the drink, actually... But I'm glad you're safe and alive now. =__="

I'm gonna leave them without anything to eat or drink and when they beg for food and drink I'm gonna feed them on banana milkshake :kukuku
OMO, clever. *O*
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

@Zeltrax: Yay for another fan of fried bananas! Speaking of which, I ate them this afternoon. :D And don't be so mean to your dear Banana-chan~ :P
Okay, I won't :)
Right Banana-chan ? :rofl

As the Banana God I'm gonna make bene and zeltrax suffer one day
Ever ate fried bananas? They are awesome.


Ah, another milk fan. I drink one almost every morning and night. Everything with milk is so delicious~ (..except banana milkshake, that is.)
Not really a milk fan..
I'm drinking it to uh,
grow taller..
...
:sweat
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

...I used to drink something called Scott's Emulsion (I hope that name is correct) to grow taller when I was a kid. Ever heard of that?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

:rofl...grow taller...you should drink with nesquik or whatever the hell that was...:3c

How about trying some sports...;)

Banana-chan right:lmao? I can resist without food such a long time, that you will end up hating banana milkshake
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Try basketball little zeltrax :3c
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Gawsh, how much I like this smiley. >> :rofl

Sports... I can't swim, I can't play anything, and I don't really like sports. XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Gawsh, how much I like this smiley. >> :rofl

Sports... I can't swim, I can't play anything, and I don't really like sports. XD
Baahhh...tennis...how about tennis...or ping pong...or badminton...girls like hitting balls:3c


Try basketball little zeltrax :3c
Or rugby:oh
 
Last edited:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Gawsh, how much I like this smiley. >> :rofl

Sports... I can't swim, I can't play anything, and I don't really like sports. XD
I can teach you how to swim you just need to trust me to hold your hands :o
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Nope. I dislike sport. (Here I say I wanna be a doctor. Me, fails. XD) I like watching sports. :D

My essay~ *runs away*

@Banana about teaching me how to swim: *a-smile-full-of-meaning*
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

...I used to drink something called Scott's Emulsion (I hope that name is correct) to grow taller when I was a kid. Ever heard of that?
In advertisements, they were in ads here in sg..
they were..for kids..
I'm not going to drink that, just so you know..:s

...grow taller...you should drink with nesquik or whatever the hell that was...

How about trying some sports...
When I googled nesquik..I realized how much I missed cornflakes :( and what the hell is that actually, is it actually cornflakes
sports? I only know how to swim :darn

Try basketball little zeltrax
Tried and failed miserably :fail

Gawsh, how much I like this smiley. >> :rofl
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl


Sports... I can't swim, I can't play anything, and I don't really like sports. XD
Swimming is awesome..you should give it a try.

I can teach you how to swim you just need to trust me to hold your hands
What do you call that round floaty thingy you put at your waist...?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

That thing you put around your wait called swimming belt doesn't teach you how to swim cuse the most important part about swimming is floating and that thing does all the work and teaches you nothing :notrust
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

In advertisements, they were in ads here in sg..
they were..for kids..
I'm not going to drink that, just so you know..:s
Yeah, of course. You're not a kid, right? Or are you? :P

Don't be jealous, bene. I ain't stealing him away from you.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

How tall are you zel?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..

Oh I'm not jealous...nonono...but I'm watching with great interest...one of the chibis is on the way to be a real man:wtf...but it's always sad, when they grow up and leave the nest
 
Top