Re: Overcoming my fear of bugs..
Fav male char yes
Fav male char yes
ThanksNow I want an avi/sig set myself as well. :O But I have no picture to use so I'll just request later on. XD Those are nice works, by the way.
I'm glad you like it.I won't call it graphic designingHow did you study graphic designing at first? Through online tutorial, or did you have someone to teach you?
the only time I use photoshop is to make siggys/avatars. Maybe I'll be interested to do more graphics in the future.
until I know that it is possible to make awesome signatures with it, that's how I got into it.
You're welcome.ThanksI'm glad you like it.
I won't call it graphic designingthe only time I use photoshop is to make siggys/avatars. Maybe I'll be interested to do more graphics in the future.
Anyway,
every once a year in school, people from some kind of company will come down and sell Adobe products to the students at a discounted price.
So when Photoshop CS4 was being sold, my friend bought it for me and gave it to me on my birthday. He's an awesome photoshopper so he wanted me to try it out, although I have no interest back then.
Afterwards, it was just me playing around with images and the different effects.
I was just toying around with photoshopuntil I know that it is possible to make awesome signatures with it, that's how I got into it.
My friend taught me a little, but I no longer have much contact with him after he
graduated but whenever I do..he always talk about photoshop, all the time.
Sorry for my long and boring story![]()

Yours is cute, good_boy~ *twinkle eyes*nice story ze-kun. I think your sigs are pretty good well better than mine for sure XD
We're just lucky the company decides to sell them discounted to studiesYou're welcome.
Wow, that's interesting. No, it's not boring. Such things never happened to me. Or maybe because we're not graphic school. XD But that's nice of your friend to give you such gift, although he keeps talking about it... XD

Yours is cute, good_boy~ *twinkle eyes*
I think so too
Oh all the best for your exams, you remind me to stop slackingI feel like learning photoshop after exams in a much more extensive way, doing it for a project right now xD you guys are so talented, bleh i gtg back to study bio got me exams and i still have loads to do D=
and get back to my booksYeah, I like huskys alot back then, but they are big.Beagles are one of my fav and what i would adopt if i ever get a dog, my fav. fav. would be the wolf as part of the canis genus =P as true dogs i would say alsaisions and huskys but theyre so big =[
I think I need to be sent to a forest in order to totally overcome the fearHow's the overcoming of your fear of bugs?



I think that was a nice tactic. Nowadays more students used Photoshops for many kinds of usage, from photo editing to poster making, even to manga editing and such. With discounts, they would get lots of attention. It was a nice move.We're just lucky the company decides to sell them discounted to studies
So how is your school life like?
You should try Indonesia's forests. Thick, green raindrops forests. I bet there's a lot of bugs there... You'll get rid of your fear less than 24 hours.I think I need to be sent to a forest in order to totally overcome the fear![]()

Because it burns more calories, oh, yes. XDWalking is cool running is much better though![]()



For cooking? Washing dishes is cool exerciseI like walking too. Lately I'm walking around a lot from my room to the kitchen.![]()

sometimes I don't even walk there 
Nah, I'm too lazy to walk to the stadium to run but I have no problem walking home from school, which I enjoy more than running.Walking is cool running is much better though![]()
You look like you're interested in graphic designing. Did you take part in any of the designing at your website? I really need to look around there more but like I said..I think that was a nice tactic. Nowadays more students used Photoshops for many kinds of usage, from photo editing to poster making, even to manga editing and such. With discounts, they would get lots of attention. It was a nice move.

Boring too. Maybe it's just me. The people around me aren't boring but I'm the boring oneMy school life? Back then, boring. Not much changed these days. Just been through a very-dark exam, so now I'm enjoying days free from it, only short essays to do... And holiday on Thursday! *dances* How about you?

Or I'll faint from itYou should try Indonesia's forests. Thick, green raindrops forests. I bet there's a lot of bugs there... You'll get rid of your fear less than 24 hours.![]()
I heard about harsh some of them are, never actually been into a real forest in my life. Maybe just a small one..
with my bio...flip i still have the practical exam
, hope its no buggie D= lolz
Lol its a good break from the books the jokes we invent and the weird theories we come up withOh all the best for your exams, you remind me to stop slackingand get back to my books
Yeah, I like huskys alot back then, but they are big.
But I don't really mind, a partner in life is good enough for me.

Actually, I am. But I don't think I have enough skills and imagination for it. :3 And no, I didn't do any part in designing my forum. I was helped by a friend; he did the badges as well. It's awesome, right? I really loved them too. It was a great idea to make it looks like that.You look like you're interested in graphic designing. Did you take part in any of the designing at your website? I really need to look around there more but like I said..
awesome badges there![]()
And thank you. ^__^ You really should post more there, haha~Meh, don't say that. We all get boring once in a while. :PBoring too. Maybe it's just me. The people around me aren't boring but I'm the boring one![]()
Holidays? Having Holidays now![]()
Neither have I. Not gonna plan on entering one any time near as well. I've only hike hills and such, but never really entered a forest. Yikes. XDOr I'll faint from itI heard about harsh some of them are, never actually been into a real forest in my life. Maybe just a small one..
![]()
Banana-kun tnk dude, now i never wanna see a bug again, tnx the stars im donewith my bio...flip i still have the practical exam
, hope its no buggie D= lolz
on a side note for people who have chemistry or maths a fun way to write Banana-kuns name xD
B3 Ba(na)2
the numbers have to be in subscript ofc but i dont think i can do it here
![]()



I was replying to thread while you were posting 


So now banana is maths and chemistryNo, chemistry!!
